Malcom Floyd shines in comeback

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Floyd was awesome , he and Rivers realy got it going . He clearly should see more PT as he is a real deep threat and his YAC is super.

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Floyd should see more PT after today. He is our best long ball threat.

M

matilack

HAHAHA, FLOYD MY BOY. The kid had a HUGE game filling in for Parker.
But Id like to see Parker back next week.

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
Chargers should pair Parker and Jackson along with Floyd and McCardell. Those pairings provide the best long ball threat set after set.

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Floyd looked great, but what happened to Parker? I dont' think I saw him in the 2nd half. :icon_shrug:

boltsnow

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Martinsville, NJ
What impressed me with Floyd was how he protected the ball. He sensed the pressure from behind and used both hands to hold onto the ball.:tup:

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
curtisboltfan said:
you stupid clowns can't take the heat of the LT threads huh? fuggin pussies!
Yes your such a strong masterbator.....:lol:

tboltzcali

Sep 14, 2005
Malcolm Floyds nickname is "Ma'Foy". When we went to the SF game, we were in Sactown at this bar and these big Islander bouncers went to school with him and told us that thats what they called him back then. From that point on, I love to call him that.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
tboltzcali said:
Malcolm Floyds nickname is "Ma'Foy". When we went to the SF game, we were in Sactown at this bar and these big Islander bouncers went to school with him and told us that thats what they called him back then. From that point on, I love to call him that.
I'm sorry but i hear that i think "mofo" we need a better one

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
Floyd was great.... but along the same lines of a job well done today, KMac made one of the best catches I've seen in a while.