Mahomes Details How the Defining Play in the SB Comeback Beat the Niner D

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

Pretty interesting. Good stuff. They were gonna run it on 3rd, and if needed, 4th downs. They got the matchups they needed, another example of outcoaching the other team and out strategizing them. Niners played them very tough through 3 qtrs but it's the great teams and coaches that adjust and learn and then pounce when their opportunity arises. Reid and Bienemy and Mahomes get big kudos for that one and the subsequent scores and ultimate 4th qtr blowout.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...

Pretty interesting. Good stuff. They were gonna run it on 3rd, and if needed, 4th downs. They got the matchups they needed, another example of outcoaching the other team and out strategizing them. Niners played them very tough through 3 qtrs but it's the great teams and coaches that adjust and learn and then pounce when their opportunity arises. Reid and Bienemy and Mahomes get big kudos for that one and the subsequent scores and ultimate 4th qtr blowout.
I know people will think I made this up, but I swear on all that's holy in the Oval Office, ChairCrusher's
nickname in college was "Gun trey right, 3 Jets Chip Wasp Y Funnel!!" What are the fucking odds?!?

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

Eric Bieniemy is the front runner to become Colorado’s head coach.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Eric Bieniemy is the front runner to become Colorado’s head coach.
It would be a crime if Eric Sleeping With Bienemy doesn't Tony Gwynn one for the Gipper. This sounds like a job for Fred Crimedog McGriff to take a bite out of.