• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 2007 released tomorrow 8/22

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Yah I hear in this year's version you can work players out at the combine in franchise mode. I wonder if they strip to their undies and show off their bodies for measurements because if they do I need to tell L before there are no more copies on the shelves.

M

matilack

WOOOHOOO, Madden Rocks!! ya, im goin to get mine at midnight at Walmart, they always seem to get t:icon_rofl: :icon_banana: :tup: hings right away.:icon_tease:

MadMike

By the way guys, check out Circuit City who is selling it for $47.99 as opposed to $59.99. They'll probably sell out quick at that price.

RipTheJacker

MadMike said:
By the way guys, check out Circuit City who is selling it for $47.99 as opposed to $59.99. They'll probably sell out quick at that price.
Frys is doing the same thing

But im to impatient to save the $10-15, im picking up my **** at 12:01am tonight at gamestop!!

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
It's 1AM, and I just got back from picking my copy up at Gamestop. Man there was a line of about 20-35 people out there. It's too late to play, but I'll give everyone my thoughts on the game on next weeks podcast.

WonderSlug

Trumpet_Man said:
Keeps your eyes peeled for any screen shots of our tailgaters.

Electronic Arts/Madden have done it in the past with our tailgate group. :yes:
You mean they actually had a scene of a guy sitting down, holding a beer in one hand, a trumpet in the other, yelling "Eli Manning SUCKS!!!!!" ???

:lol:

Trumpet_Man

WonderSlug said:
You mean they actually had a scene of a guy sitting down, holding a beer in one hand, a trumpet in the other, yelling "Eli Manning SUCKS!!!!!" ???

:lol:
No faces just a screen shot of our tailgater. We never got any royalties the bastards.....:icon_evil: