• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 2006 players

For those of you that play Madden 2006. I just wanted to tossout a site that I frequent. Its a great site for Madden and EASports games. Its the premier madden messageboard on the internet. Also it has a great offtopic forum and an amazing, very active NFL Forum to talk about your favorite teams (in this case the chargers.)

www.maddennation.com/forums/register.php?

please join up, we could use some more loyal bolts fans

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
It's a great site. Madden and NCAA Football players should check it out. :good:

Marshall said:
For those of you that play Madden 2006. I just wanted to tossout a site that I frequent. Its a great site for Madden and EASports games. Its the premier madden messageboard on the internet. Also it has a great offtopic forum and an amazing, very active NFL Forum to talk about your favorite teams (in this case the chargers.)

www.maddennation.com/forums/register.php?

please join up, we could use some more loyal bolts fans
Spam...Spammm. Same thing on our board. Don't think he is here to post anything but the madden site.

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
You'r right it's spam. I went over to their forum and told them about mine.

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
LT teh ghost said:
I traded my 1st round pick and AJ feeley to the chargers for Phillip Rivers
Cool LT how are you doing in your season so far? I'm 3-0 and am going to play the Pats tonight. I haven't made any roster moves yet.