• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lyons VS. Bolts Tickets

Pointyearedog

I only put idiots on ignore...
One of our tailgate group guys has a couple of tickets available, asking 150 per seat, if interested, let me know. Tickets are close to midfield, opposing side.

Sydalish

Addicted to Sports
One of our tailgate group guys has a couple of tickets available, asking 150 per seat, if interested, let me know. Tickets are close to midfield, opposing side.
Any chance he would come down a bit on price? I have a friend who is interested (her hubby is a Lions fan, grew up in Detroit) but $300 would be really tough for her to pull together. I told her I'd ask, just in case, although I understand if he can't.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Any chance he would come down a bit on price? I have a friend who is interested (her hubby is a Lions fan, grew up in Detroit) but $300 would be really tough for her to pull together. I told her I'd ask, just in case, although I understand if he can't.
You can actually buy ALL of Detroit's East Side for $300 right now...

and they'll throw in a signed Alex Karras helmet...you can wear to complete the transaction...