• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT's Random Thoughts

LT teh ghost

Why do we not have monkeys in the military.....the enemy would be too busy saying how cute they where and BANG!!!! we got um.....plus they would fling some poo just to add insult to injury..........:icon_shrug:

LT teh ghost

The reason Papa smurf wore red cloths and all the rest of the smurfs wore white is because red = whore, white = virginity.......to sum it up, Papa smurf was the only one ever to get any.............

LT teh ghost

Froggy style:

Ok i learned this from mother nature herself,

Apparently you get a female (one twice the size of you). Have her lay on her stomach. then you climb on her back and stay there no matter where she goes. Occasionally you will have to kick other suitors in the face to keep them from climbing on your woman;s back. After some time has past the female will release her egg and you get to blow your load all over them, In the end, if your lucky, the female will not eat you when your done.

Please feel free to experiment.

LT teh ghost said:
Froggy style:

Ok i learned this from mother nature herself,

Apparently you get a female (one twice the size of you). Have her lay on her stomach. then you climb on her back and stay there no matter where she goes. Occasionally you will have to kick other suitors in the face to keep them from climbing on your woman;s back. After some time has past the female will release her egg and you get to blow your load all over them, In the end, if your lucky, the female will not eat you when your done.

Please feel free to experiment.
I wish SnappySammy still posted here. You two would get along great. :lol:

LT teh ghost

Chuck Norris is like Santa Clause

He sees you when your sleeping
He knows when your awake
He knows when to give you a roundhouse to the temple
and rearrange your face........ :yes: