• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT and Bress cartoon signature

What Charger would you like to see more signatures for?

• Drew Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keenan McCardell

• Antonio Gates

• Shawn Merriman

• Luis Castillo

• Quentin Jammer

• Darren Sproiles

• Terrance Keil

• Igor Olshanski

• Total voters
Wow, I really should make some too, but I don't have any ideas... If someone gives me ideas I'll make sigs too, but it looks like everyone else here is pretty good too!!!

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
BasPilot said:
Wow, I really should make some too, but I don't have any ideas... If someone gives me ideas I'll make sigs too, but it looks like everyone else here is pretty good too!!!
I would like to have a sig with Kellen Winslow on one side and Antonio Gates on the other. Old School and new. :D

There are a bunch of LT, Brees and Gates sigs. I'd like to see more of the other players like Florence, Parker, Caldwell, Shaun Philips, Castillo even Kaeding and Scifres. :D