• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT and Bress cartoon signature

What Charger would you like to see more signatures for?

• Drew Brees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keenan McCardell

• Antonio Gates

• Shawn Merriman

• Luis Castillo

• Quentin Jammer

• Darren Sproiles

• Terrance Keil

• Igor Olshanski

• Total voters
Wow, I really should make some too, but I don't have any ideas... If someone gives me ideas I'll make sigs too, but it looks like everyone else here is pretty good too!!!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
BasPilot said:
Wow, I really should make some too, but I don't have any ideas... If someone gives me ideas I'll make sigs too, but it looks like everyone else here is pretty good too!!!
I would like to have a sig with Kellen Winslow on one side and Antonio Gates on the other. Old School and new. :D

There are a bunch of LT, Brees and Gates sigs. I'd like to see more of the other players like Florence, Parker, Caldwell, Shaun Philips, Castillo even Kaeding and Scifres. :D