Looks Like Brady to Chargers Most Likely

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DFWBoltFan

Where am I?
Apr 19, 2011
If you know anything about the Chargers, they will let go the only reason they've won a game over the past decade or so and pass on the one replacement that could have made them into winners. Whatever the worse move is, the Spanoses are all about it. I am sure, right now, they are thinking of a city that would support them even less than L.A. Maybe Tehran?
The Radical Islamic Chargers?

I think you might be onto something.

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
If you know anything about the Chargers, they will let go the only reason they've won a game over the past decade or so and pass on the one replacement that could have made them into winners. Whatever the worse move is, the Spanoses are all about it. I am sure, right now, they are thinking of a city that would support them even less than L.A. Maybe Tehran?

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl