• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Looking at Sites

Bolt Bot said:
Source: Voice of San Diego
By Andrew Donohue
After meeting for the first time today with officials from the city of Chula Vista, a Chargers representative said the team has agreed to begin examining potential sites for a new football stadium.
Special counsel Mark Fabiani said the team will meet further with city officials and potential development partners [...]

article link
I could live with the Chargers in Chula Vista, but I still don't want to give up on the Qualcomm site. That's where the Chargers belong. Chula Vista would be an ok compromise. Beyond that, I don't see a viable site in the San Diego region. And moving the Chargers out of the San Diego area completely is not acceptable by this fan. :icon_evil: