• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

**Listen to the BoltTalk Podcast LIVE this Thursday Night 11/9 on TPSRadio.net**

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
The BoltTalk Podcast is back on the air this Thursday Night. Tune into our live broadcast on TPSRadio.net for and hour of Chargers football talk. The 6-2 Chargers head to Cincinnati this week to face the reeling Bengals (4-4). We'll preview the upcoming game, and look back at the Chargers 32-25 win over the Cleveland Browns. Billy Ray Smith from the Mighty XX 1090 stops by to give us his assestment of the 2006 Chargers thus far. Participate in the show by joining us in the LIVE Chat Room. You can also call in during the show @ 619-573-4081.

Post your questions or comments for the show on this thread, send in your questions to bolttalk@gmail.com, or better yet leave us a voice message on our BoltTalk Hotline @ 206.350.3136 prior to the start of the show. Hope to see you all in the chat room!

BFISA

Guys, I won't be ableta listenta the Podcast tonite, but I left voicemail message of thanx for y'all!!:)

Take care and have a great show tonite!!:tup: :icon_toast:

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
BFISA said:
Guys, I won't be ableta listenta the Podcast tonite, but I left voicemail message of thanx for y'all!!:)

Take care and have a great show tonite!!:tup: :icon_toast:
Got your message BFISA. I'm going to play it back on tonights show. :tup:

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster

SDRay

Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Yup 8PM PST. :tup: If you listen, don't forget to join us in the TPSRadio chat room.