Lincoln Kennedy works out with the Boyz

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Cowboys | Spears misses practice
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:53:53 -0700

Rob Phillips, of DallasCowboys.com, reports Dallas Cowboys DE Marcus Spears (knee) did not practice Wednesday, Aug. 2.

.....................

The dude had a torn meniscus and had surgery.....A.J is GOD again and screwed Parcells with a Jedi mindtrick!!!
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
49
www.boltsplanet.com
Trumpet_Man said:
Cowboys | Spears misses practice
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 15:53:53 -0700

Rob Phillips, of DallasCowboys.com, reports Dallas Cowboys DE Marcus Spears (knee) did not practice Wednesday, Aug. 2.

.....................

The dude had a torn meniscus and had surgery.....A.J is GOD again and screwed Parcells with a Jedi mindtrick!!!
Yeah. Although Canty is set to take Spears spot. He was a good pickup for them.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
Lions | Team releases VanBuren
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:36:11 -0700

The Detroit Lions announced OT Courtney VanBuren has been released from the team.
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
49
www.boltsplanet.com
Trumpet_Man said:
Lions | Team releases VanBuren
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:36:11 -0700

The Detroit Lions announced OT Courtney VanBuren has been released from the team.
Well, it's not just us that found him useless, I guess.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
WonderSlug said:
Well, it's not just us that found him useless, I guess.
Phil Bogle was released from someone else and I thought he was good....my bust.... :lol:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
VAN BUREN RELEASED!?!?!? JON SCOTT OWNS VAN BUREN. MTL's JON SCOTT PROPHECY IS BEING FULFILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Shamrock

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
11,141
1,167
350
55
Someone said that L. Kennedy didn't pass the physical with the CowSteers. Anyone read that anywhere?