• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Life is good!

We all have our ups and downs, but sometimes I just like to appreciate what I have. I don't measure myself by what I have, or what I do, just how I feel about myself and how those important to me feel. All in all, I can really say that right now life is good.

Sorry is this sounds cheesy.

Thumper said:
We all have our ups and downs, but sometimes I just like to appreciate what I have. I don't measure myself by what I have, or what I do, just how I feel about myself and how those important to me feel. All in all, I can really say that right now life is good.

Yup, pretty cheesy.:icon_tease: Why are you so damn happy?:icon_evil:

BFISA

Thumper said:

Gettin in touch with your feminine side, I see!!!:icon_mrgreen: :icon_rofl:

Gouly said:
I don't think T Humper is so happy anymore.
"T Humper" :lol:

Life is good. I bought a little baby parakeet today, blue and white. Looks like a boy as the nostril area is very white right now. :)

He is just standing in a corner of his cage... in shock. Called the pet store and they told me to just give him a few days to get used to his surroundings and that he'd probably be fine. :unsure:

OK, what should I name him???? :icon_wink:

Thread_Killer

Chispa said:
Life is good! I'm happy because I can see sun today!

Know how you never notice how it "feels" to be healthy until you recover from being sick?

I think it's the same with sunshine. I honestly forgot that you can feel sun on your skin!

I thought the exact same thing today. It must've been 85 degrees where I live. I'm off today, so I took a nap in my beach chair in the backyard, just feeling the sun.

I love where I live. :tup:

Thread_Killer said:
I thought the exact same thing today. It must've been 85 degrees where I live. I'm off today, so I took a nap in my beach chair in the backyard, just feeling the sun.

I love where I live. :tup:
Yeah, it looked like a great day from mu office window. It'll be dark before I leave this place tonight. Then I'm on a mission.

BFISA

carrie1219 said:

Life is good. I bought a little baby parakeet today, blue and white. Looks like a boy as the nostril area is very white right now. :)

He is just standing in a corner of his cage... in shock. Called the pet store and they told me to just give him a few days to get used to his surroundings and that he'd probably be fine. :unsure:

Is Tweety an option???:icon_mrgreen:

BFISA said:
Is Tweety an option???:icon_mrgreen:
:icon_rofl:

I was afraid that someone would throw that one out there. Actually, many years ago, I did have a yellow parakeet, named Tweety..... Soooo, that name is out.

So far, he's a brat! Biting, actually hung on to my boob yesterday..:icon_eek: "Brat" could end up being his name.:icon_mrgreen:

rexy2006

carrie1219 said:

You like birds? I LOVE birds! I'm up on all the local birds here.

Well, since he has a Charger color, can ya call him LT?:icon_mrgreen:

BFISA

carrie1219 said:
:icon_rofl:

I was afraid that someone would throw that one out there. Actually, many years ago, I did have a yellow parakeet, named Tweety..... Soooo, that name is out.

So far, he's a brat! Biting, actually hung on to my boob yesterday..:icon_eek: "Brat" could end up being his name.:icon_mrgreen:
I tryinta visualize a bird biting and hangin onta a boob!!!:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_rofl: