• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lemonade Prank

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
LOL chargerray you know what that is? It's "just for laughs", filmed right here in MTL quebec. I saw them play a prank once involving a portable washroom placed on a dock, right beside a pond in a park... once a guy got into the washroom they untied the rope and pushed the portopotty to the center of the pond and when the guy got out he was in the middle of the pond it was fuggin hilarious :icon_rofl:

MtlBoltsFan said:
LOL chargerray you know what that is? It's "just for laughs", filmed right here in MTL quebec. I saw them play a prank once involving a portable washroom placed on a dock, right beside a pond in a park... once a guy got into the washroom they untied the rope and pushed the portopotty to the center of the pond and when the guy got out he was in the middle of the pond it was fuggin hilarious :icon_rofl:
And it was your idea too, right MTL? :lol:

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
MtlBoltsFan said:
I'm going to have to look for more clips from that show on YouTube. :yes: