• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Leisures 4K All Bets Are On Party

:icon_mrgreen: Leisure this is for your Betting the house and coming up with 4,000 posts as a return on your investment so congratulations and hope for many more.:icon_mrgreen:

:clover: :elephant: :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_toast: :elephant: :clover:

Johnny Lightning said:
Your a girl you can't get behind him :icon_eek:
With my strap on I can....

Did I just write that? :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

It's the Lortabs talking, I swear!!!

carrie1219 said:
With my strap on I can....

Did I just write that? :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

It's the Lortabs talking, I swear!!!
:eek: :icon_eek: Did I read what I think did and that it is from carrie.:icon_eek::eek:

carrie1219 said:
I can tell the turtle is flustered... :icon_mrgreen:

Cute... :tup:
:lol::icon_mrgreen: I will make sure I am well behind you in posts so that I will not ever have to worry about it ever again.:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

turbo_turtle said:
:lol::icon_mrgreen: I will make sure I am well behind you in posts so that I will not ever have to worry about it ever again.:icon_mrgreen: :lol:

:icon_rofl:

Sorry T... I just couldn't resist my earlier post.... :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_rofl: :lol: :icon_eek: Poor Leisures 4K party has turned into the Jenna Jamison 4K party so we went so far into left field that I doubt we can get back now.:icon_eek::lol: :icon_rofl:

turbo_turtle said:
:icon_rofl: :lol: :icon_eek: Poor Leisures 4K party has turned into the Jenna Jamison 4K party so we went so far into left field that I doubt we can get back now.:icon_eek::lol: :icon_rofl:
I'm going to try.... :yes: