leisure Las Vegas

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
carrie1219 said:
She'll be OK if SDSU loses... BUT.. I suggest you return some of her trophies as a good will effort....:tup:
How do I do that? I'm pretty sure T will remove them eventually anyway :)
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
TOUCHDOWN USC!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$ MTL IS A FOOTBALL GAMBLING GAWD!!!!

Btw Carrie Thumper is my lil buddy now ask leisure he loves us no more fighting :icon_mrgreen:
 

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
MtlBoltsFan said:
TOUCHDOWN USC!!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$ MTL IS A FOOTBALL GAMBLING GAWD!!!!

Btw Carrie Thumper is my lil buddy now ask leisure he loves us no more fighting :icon_mrgreen:
:tup:

I'll root for UTEP with you MTL...and suffer the wrath of Rexy once she reads this post. :icon_eek:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
carrie1219 said:
:tup:

I'll root for UTEP with you MTL...and suffer the wrath of Rexy once she reads this post. :icon_eek:
Looks like the game was over before it started. UTEP wins :icon_rofl:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
50
www.boltsplanet.com
Mike Vanderjagt sucks! :lol:

He just went wide right on a kick to win it in OT, reminding everyone of the Colts-Steelers playoff game from January. :icon_mrgreen:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
Ok it's time for UTEP to abandon the run :icon_mrgreen: USC looks great 15-0
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
carrie1219 said:
3-0 SDSU but I am convinced UTEP can tear them apart through the air. I expect halftime adjustments to be made and UTEP to play solid ball. The final score will be tight so I love my 2 points :icon_mrgreen:
 

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
MtlBoltsFan said:
3-0 SDSU but I am convinced UTEP can tear them apart through the air. I expect halftime adjustments to be made and UTEP to play solid ball. The final score will be tight so I love my 2 points :icon_mrgreen:
OK, I trust you... Don't want to have to regret my decision to root for UTEP, ya know--if SDSU should win and these guys have at me.... :icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_wink:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
CENTRAL MICHIGAN +12.5 vs. Boston College
FLORIDA INT. +10.5 @ Middle Ten State
NORTHWESTERN -3.5 @ Miami(OH)
SOUTH CAROLINA -6.5 @ Mississippi State

UTEP +2.5 @ San Diego State

w00t w00t w00t one more for the sweep and the amount of $ I told leisure I win :icon_mrgreen:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
WonderSlug said:
Jordan Palmer sucks. SDSU just picked him.

SDSU to the TE for a first down! :yes:
FU slug I am 4-0 tonight you can't bring me down :icon_mrgreen:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
WonderSlug said:
UTEP Jordan Palmer --> 3 of 8, 52 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT

SDSU Kevi O'Connell --> 6 of 6, 54 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT


SDSU has the more accurate QB
UTEP is devoted to shutting down the run before all else. They will make halftime adjustments and win. Bank it :icon_banana:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
WonderSlug said:
IF SDSU had a kicker worth a damn, it would be 9-0.
Actually he's thought to be one of the best kickers in the nation.

TOUCHDOWN UTEP MF!!!!

6'7 JAMAR HUNT I SPOKE ABOUT HIM EARLIER PLAYING A BIG ROLE IN THE GAME!!!!
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
50
www.boltsplanet.com
MtlBoltsFan said:
Actually he's thought to be one of the best kickers in the nation.

TOUCHDOWN UTEP MF!!!!

6'7 JAMAR HUNT I SPOKE ABOUT HIM EARLIER PLAYING A BIG ROLE IN THE GAME!!!!
Geez, SDSU needs to get some better playcalling.

Their defense can only do so much.
 

goboilers

BoltTalker
Jun 29, 2006
1,059
39
180
40
MtlBoltsFan said:
CENTRAL MICHIGAN +12.5 vs. Boston College
FLORIDA INT. +10.5 @ Middle Ten State
NORTHWESTERN -3.5 @ Miami(OH)
SOUTH CAROLINA -6.5 @ Mississippi State

UTEP +2.5 @ San Diego State

w00t w00t w00t one more for the sweep and the amount of $ I told leisure I win :icon_mrgreen:
Frenchie, u got some skillz :tup:
 

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
Oh brother...

MTL is going to be absolute Hell to be around if he should go 5-5....

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
 

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
9,262
301
340
17
I would take anyone who believed in UTEP out for a steak... Carrie I owe you a steak dinner :icon_toast:
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
50
www.boltsplanet.com
Aw crap, I give up.

SDSU has no freaking offense.

Their defense is doing well enough having held UTEP to 14 points, but that offense of SDSU stinks worse than week old fish.