"leisure Las Vegas" week SEVEN!!!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
k somebody tell me if this idea is homer of me.
I really dont see a back up QB keeping a 5 point spread on us. em i tripping? that raider and cardnial game looks interesting too... i do know the chiefs game is always a hard one too, but still.....

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
parker88fan said:
k somebody tell me if this idea is homer of me.
I really dont see a back up QB keeping a 5 point spread on us. em i tripping? that raider and cardnial game looks interesting too... i do know the chiefs game is always a hard one too, but still.....
I'm worried about Olivea and McNeil. I'm going to wait a little and see how they heal up before getting action on this game.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
I actually think we'll cover the 5 points. The Chiefs' OL is suffering majorly right now and if you glance at their current injury report, it looks like an ER trauma ward.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Chispa said:
I think this should be part of the BCS calc. :lol:
They did have a margin of victory computation in the BCS formula but did away with it either last year, or the year before. People were complaining that some teams were intentionally running up scores because of that. So you saw many more 60-17 scores than are considered normal.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
I emailed Carmine and told him the FA wr situation and he wrote me this..:lol:

leisure: Carmine do you know about this?
http://www.covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=93100&tid=30

Carmine: lol, yes and believe me when I tell you how many times have you seen writeups go against a team and they come out and spank them. Not to worry but thanks for looking out and warning us buddy! Just like when UCONN had suspensions??

Carmine
-------------------------------

I emailed Carmine before the UCONN/Amy game telling him about the UCONN suspensions and he then MOCKED me guaranteeing me a win (which UCONN did)
Has nothing to do with the WRs. There is no way FAU stops LAlafayette's running game and their defense is good enough to hold FAU to few points. Losing those WRs is just icing on the cake. Wow FAU beat Monroe and S.Utah great for them.

He can write as many paragraphs as he wants but the bottom line is that he knew jack chit about VTech just like he knows jack chit about Lafayette.

reef shark

BoltTalker
Sep 22, 2006
vegas
didnt marquez harris come from s. utah? based on that i would pick lafayette. but seriously, sd -5 at arrowhead is looking solid at this point. kc cant stop the run, and although they have a good pass D (statistically) i would still expect rivers to light up surtain, and gates to shred sammy knight if hes in there. i dont think pollard can do anything as a rook. i might stay away from law though.

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
Man this is the MTL that we love and have missed!!!!!!!!! :lol:

So are you saying Lafayette -8 is a go? Mtl last time you and Carmine went head to head you backed off (BC +2.5)....come on Mtl take a stand :icon_banana:
I didn't back off I had 7 units on BC M/L (2.5 is useless in such a situation) just like I had 7 units on Georgia Tech +13.5 against VTech the week before. I said wait for the line to move in favor of VTech and I am not sure if it did but will assume so.

If I say Carmine is on crack it means bet against him, no? If the line is moving in favor of FAU then follow it closely and wait until it moves .5 in the other direction. Let guys like Carmine lower this one and then take Lafayette.

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
Texas @ Nebraska under 52....... does this not seem like the bet of the century?

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
I will take a lookie

Mtl....Look at Stanford @ Arizona State -22.5. My beloved Trent Edwards is out with a broken foot and the second string Stanford QB has a wrenched knee :icon_eek:
Yah I will I'm not "there" yet :icon_tease:

Status
Not open for further replies.