"leisure Las Vegas" week EIGHTEEN!!!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
20 units on UNDER 53.5 Louisville Wake Forest this is my play of the month. I am not kidding. Go big or go home.

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
any reason why? :icon_huh:
Are you kidding me? Both these teams have big time defenses. Wake Forest is going to go balls out for this one. The OU should be like 47.5

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
MtlBoltsFan said:
Are you kidding me? Both these teams have big time defenses. Wake Forest is going to go balls out for this one. The OU should be like 47.5
Louisville averages 39 points a game though.

Reactions: Carrie1219

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
Ya sorta makes sense now

FYI Favorites are now 12-14 in bowl games ATS, 3-11 Last 14
I have Wake +10.5 go check the LLV thread two or three weeks ago.

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
Thread_Killer said:
Louisville averages 39 points a game though.
None of that crap matters now. I could say Wake gives up 15.4 points a game and Louisville gives up 16.6 ... Wake Forest doesn't play in shootouts. Any time I see a Wake game against a strong defense with a 50+ OU I will go with the under.

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
I will prolly bet Wake also just because of all the free football points but it will be holding my nose. If Louisville comes out super fired up and ready to play they could steamroll anybody in the country.

Will post my bets later
Even with 'POS' Brian Brohm at quarterback? :icon_rofl:

Wake Forest is going to give 100% nonstop tonight. Their defense can give louisville problems and Wake's D is the best Louisville will have seen all year. Wake is a field goal team. They score field goals and they give up field goals.

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
I do agree and am on record in LLV that Brohm sux.....hmmmm....so you have this much confidence in Wake Forest? I mean there is a reason they are TEN point Dogs you know
Yeah because puzzies like you have a hard on for the favorites. Be a man and take Wake and the Under

ps: I am questioning your manhood so take wake and the under

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
Dude I just showed you where Favs and Dogs are about 50-50 so far this bowl season and my bet is it is that way for the whole season.

You do realize that half of Louisville's roster will play in the NFL right?
Louisville can KMA

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
Good luck you guys. I like Louisville, but that spread is too steep, and Wake is no pushover. I am staying away.

Boltzzz

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
leisure said:
Dude I just showed you where Favs and Dogs are about 50-50 so far this bowl season and my bet is it is that way for the whole season.

You do realize that half of Louisville's roster will play in the NFL right?
leisure, I believe Louisville will kick ass tonight, if it werent for an offside penalty against Rutgers they would be playing for the National Championship, they ARE that good. They might even score 50 by themselves!!!!!!! Good Luck and go Boltzzz :icon_toast:

Reactions: Thumper

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
Wakes last 5 games:

@ Ga Tech (win)
@ Maryland (win)
Va Tech (loss)
@ Florida State (win)
BC (win)

That is impressive. Other than the Va Tech loss, their only blemish came against Clemson. That is solid. They have played a much harder schedule than Louisville who has only really played 3 teams that I would ranks with any of the ones listed above:

Miami (early September win)
West Virginia (win)
@ Rutgers (loss)

I think that Wake is battle tested and they keep this close.

Wake +10 one unit
Wake ML +330 half unit

Back to work, talk to you all around game time. GL.

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
leisure said:
Now you guys see why we have LLV rules...biatch or banana all you like before during and after the game about YOUR BET but when you know somebody has bet the opposite of your position you really should not refer to their bet when posting especially if they are losing.
That is sound advice. If Louisville covers, I promise not to mention MTL and EC in any gloating posts. :tup:

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
leisure said:
On no T/K here at LLV gloating after the games is not only permitted but encouraged. Let me give you a few examples if Louisville wins for you.
example #1 = LLV approved
example #2 = not permitted at LLV

example #1 OH MY I am so happy Louisville won!! I just had a feeling Brohm would do well and the 600yds he passed for was so great in getting my cover -10 on the Cardinals. I just won 3 units..yippie!! :ABQ1: :ABQ2:

example #2 OH My why didn't you bet on Louisville EC and Mtl like I (T/K) told you to. It was so obvious who was going to win this game not sure why you guys couldn't see that. :icon_rofl:
What is up with your reading comprehension level lately? :icon_rofl:

I will gloat, I just won't mention posters who have bet the other side. I thought my post made that very clear.

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
leisure said:
And your reading comprehension sux as well. I mean didn't you read Chippies last post? Move along.....
Okay I will. I hope you win a lot of money throughout the rest of the bowl season and the NFL playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.