leisure gets banned at SDUT

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

vachargerfan

Jan 23, 2006
leisure said:
Well then get that other place to stop banning people and chasing others away like VA

good luck. A lot of the people who very rarely post are starting to come out of the wood work and are biging dicks in the process

Reactions: BFISA

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
The leisure offers peace thread was closed. (after 25,831 views and 2,796 posts)

My thread on Leisure offers peace and then gets banned was closed as well. :icon_eek:

There is a systematic ethnic genocide at work. The end times are near.

Heed the omen. :icon_banana:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
I think it's OK to give L his space to vent. We have given it to Thumper and MTL and we'd give it to BFISA if he was banned.

As long as it stays just venting.... AND.... there aren't calls for forum blood, etc., it's probably good for L to get it all off his chest...

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Trumpet_Man said:
The leisure offers peace thread was closed. (after 25,831 views and 2,796 posts)

My thread on Leisure offers peace and then gets banned was closed as well. :icon_eek:

There is a systematic ethnic genocide at work. The end times are near.

Heed the omen. :icon_banana:
Do you think this is their form of euthanasia?:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

PhilipRivers#1

BoltTalker
Mar 14, 2006
vachargerfan said:
good luck. A lot of the people who very rarely post are starting to come out of the wood work and are biging dicks in the process
I read some of the Philips thread. You are entitled to your opinion.

I didn't see anything wrong with what you had to say.

It seems like posters go into a "defense" mode when they see a Charger being attacked.

It sucked the way they were being condescending towards your opinion. :icon_shrug:

If this type of incident happens again with Philips, everyone there will look like a complete fool.

Reactions: SDRaiderH8er

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
leisure said:
No it isn't :icon_evil:

This thread is now a peace and love thread....Remember the last peace thread I started and authored went over 25,000 views in less than two weeks!!

10,000 posts down the drain because of one guy :icon_banana:
I've warned you about giving me the :icon_evil: ole man...

:icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

Reactions: SDRaiderH8er

vachargerfan

Jan 23, 2006
PhilipRivers#1 said:
I read some of the Philips thread. You are entitled to your opinion.

I didn't see anything wrong with what you had to say.

It seems like posters go into a "defense" mode when they see a Charger being attacked.

It sucked the way they were being condescending towards your opinion. :icon_shrug:

If this type of incident happens again with Philips, everyone there will look like a complete fool.

That is why I am done there

PhilipRivers#1

BoltTalker
Mar 14, 2006
leisure said:
No it isn't :icon_evil:

This thread is now a peace and love thread....Remember the last peace thread I started and authored went over 25,000 views in less than two weeks!!

10,000 posts down the drain because of one guy :icon_banana:
Liesure, come on man, you got to do a better job keeping your cool.

That was probably the first time I have ever seen you lose your cool.

I was pretty surprised.:unsure:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
PhilipRivers#1 said:
Liesure, come on man, you got to do a better job keeping your cool.

That was probably the first time I have ever seen you lose your cool.

I was pretty surprised.:unsure:
Just goes to show that even "cool as a cucumber" L can let loose from time to time....

vachargerfan

Jan 23, 2006
CCG said:
They don't dare ban me. I saw in OT when I took the day off you slackers didn't make crap for posts.:lol: You just didn't realize I was the engine driving the train.:icon_banana:

It is both of us who drive it. I think people just drop in to see the CCG and VA show. We always keep them wondering. It is like a car wreck. You shouldn't look, but you have to :lol

LT teh ghost

Aug 18, 2005
Remember, It is just a message board
It is just a message board

:icon_eek:

vachargerfan

Jan 23, 2006
carrie1219 said:
OK, now we have the youngsters showing off.... :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:
:icon_tease: :icon_tease: :icon_tease:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
leisure said:
Actually that kind of stuff doesn't faze me in the least...I love debating Charger football. With me it is the personal attacks...like the one launched here on my mother and father yesterday by the same guy who is in charge of ethnic cleansing at the other site :icon_banana: :icon_banana:
What do you mean by ethnic cleansing? Oh Lord, he's about to throw out a race card! :icon_rofl: ..... AND..... he's caucasian....:icon_rofl:

vachargerfan

Jan 23, 2006
LT teh ghost said:
Remember, It is just a message board

:icon_eek:
No it isn't. It is a community:icon_mrgreen:

vachargerfan

Jan 23, 2006
leisure said:
Do you know why I lost my cool? I have no tolerance for liars especially after the good will I extended to this liar over the years regarding his son. Hell I even posted it for Gods sake and then the liar lied and the mods believed him over me :icon_eek:

That is why I lost my cool

That has to be a record for using the words 'liar and lied" in one post :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.