Kiel vs. HART(and Jue)

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

reef shark

BoltTalker
Sep 22, 2006
vegas
What do you guys think about this? Kiel is obviously a big hitter, almost a LB at the SS position. But that leads to one of his weaknesses, which was coverage (especially deep coverage). If anyone remembers the playoff game vs. the jets (i know y'all do) then you would know who (2 plyrs) got burned by moss for a touchdown... anyways, chargers staff say Kiel was getting better in coverage, but IMO, I would rather have Hart back there anyways. i think hes quicker, and i don't recall him really getting burned at any time. Plus the ravens receivers are kinda soft (heap too). And Jue, well hes hurt so w/e. and forget that codeine/cough syrub BS. Everything happens for a reason.

F the ravens

i support #42

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Fuc all you faggitts.

Hart is the man and he needs to play FS and not SS. Put McCree at SS. Dude has a banger build.

Hart is lanky and rangy and when in the game - good things always seem to happen.

Fuggin Charger fans do not want to admit I was fuggin right about Hart just to be asssholes.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
reef shark said:
What do you guys think about this? Kiel is obviously a big hitter, almost a LB at the SS position. But that leads to one of his weaknesses, which was coverage (especially deep coverage). If anyone remembers the playoff game vs. the jets (i know y'all do) then you would know who (2 plyrs) got burned by moss for a touchdown... anyways, chargers staff say Kiel was getting better in coverage, but IMO, I would rather have Hart back there anyways. i think hes quicker, and i don't recall him really getting burned at any time. Plus the ravens receivers are kinda soft (heap too). And Jue, well hes hurt so w/e. and forget that codeine/cough syrub BS. Everything happens for a reason.

F the ravens

i support #42
:bolt: START HART !!!!!! :bolt:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Fuc all you faggitts.

Hart is the man and he needs to play FS and not SS. Put McCree at SS. Dude has a banger build.

Hart is lanky and rangy and when in the game - good things always seem to happen.

Fuggin Charger fans do not want to admit I was fuggin right about Hart just to be asssholes.
hart has done well for us when he was in last year. Give him an opportunity to fail, I bet he will not.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
thejdog said:
SS is the weak point of the team. Keil was not the answer and definately not Hart. I know he is Trumpy's boy cause his old lady shows up at his tailgates but dude is mediocre at best.

Goddmit I miss Rodney.....SS will be addressed via FA or a first day pick in 2007....bank it.
You are an effing hater....just to be a dick. He has INT's and a lateral from Donna Edwards and you just do not know how to evaluate clean from stanky gash.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
reef shark said:
why not Hart? he hasn't done anything to compromise himself, as marty would say.

HART is the man. His wifey/fiancee is a hottie but I did tell her if B/F sucks ass she would hear it. :yes:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
thejdog said:
Me thinks you are going to get your chance to show the world you may have been right....we will see but beware if Hart blows up I'm going be looking for Trumpy after a few beers:lol:

Somebody around here besides CONC has to keep your azzz honest....
I have been saying it and even Shammy is on Harts nuts.

It is like the Jammer haters which drive me nuts because they do not appreciate someone shutting a Number One receiver DOWN.....fuc...it is maddening....well not after a few soulfulls. :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
TJBOLT said:
keep MCcree at FS hes the QB of the DBs
Actually the Chargers play a split FS position.

McCree commented on the fact our scheme requires a "shared" FS responsibility or in essense a lot of Cover Two and disguised coverages.

It keeps the QB even that much more confused when he does not know who is calling the defense.

anger management

Sep 1, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:

I'm with you here. I much rather see Hart in the game than Jue. Move McCree to strong and let Hart play free.

That's the best scenario at this point.

:bolt:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
thejdog said:
:icon_rofl:

If the brother was as solid as you say wouldn't he not be starting?:icon_shrug:

Or maybe it is Marty's and Phillips fault?

Hart cannot even beat out Terrence Kilo:lol:
Dude - listen.

The good old boys network is alive and incompetancy runs rampant. The secondary coaches of the Chargers have been shit and pressured to make the money guys look "good".....some call it politics. Players get frustrated.

TJBOLT

Jul 31, 2006
no keep Hart at SS i love MCCree back there i feel secure he's been at every long pass attempt to make a play

TJBOLT

Jul 31, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Dude - listen.

The good old boys network is alive and incompetancy runs rampant. The secondary coaches of the Chargers have been shit and pressured to make the money guys look "good".....some call it politics. Players get frustrated.
you go trumpy HART is play maker

reef shark

BoltTalker
Sep 22, 2006
vegas
thejdog said:
:icon_rofl:

If the brother was as solid as you say wouldn't he not be starting?:icon_shrug:

Or maybe it is Marty's and Phillips fault?

Hart cannot even beat out Terrence Kilo:lol:
I really can't see a big difference btwn these 2 players. My only explanation for him not starting is that i think smith is trying to get as much value from his second round pick. imo, he doesnt want to start a trend, or be labeled as a guy who can't draft DBs (sammy davis).

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
thejdog said:
Wait till SD plays a team with a decent O-line and your boy Jammer's ball awarness weakness will be exposed. He gets crushed soon on a deep TD....maybe not against BALT but soon.

"That being said" Jammer is a good CB...
I have said when Jammer gets a good D-Line and FS over the Top he will shine. No not shine but explode.

A CB is on an island. Without a D-line and a FS - give me a break. The best you can hope for is that he shuts his man down. Jammer did. Very very well.

Now there are no excuses. He has one INT in 2 games. I expect a few more.......here it comes....

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
TJBOLT said:
you go trumpy HART is play maker
GOOD things always happen when Hart is on the field but everyone keeps going "oh I did not see anything".

My boy is now prime time.

Super Bowl - here we come :bolt: :foley53: :bolt:

reef shark

BoltTalker
Sep 22, 2006
vegas
well then, i guess the only knock on Hart is his college career. I really dont know how he played at dade c.c. (my backyard), but it was good enough to get him on the eagles squad. idk who else has ever come out of tha school. so maybe this isnt a knock, but actually props?

-btw the name reef shark is symbolic for a lot of things... like the nfl being a reef, and the chargers gobbling up everything else in their way.

go chargers

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
reef shark said:
well then, i guess the only knock on Hart is his college career. I really dont know how he played at dade c.c. (my backyard), but it was good enough to get him on the eagles squad. idk who else has ever come out of tha school. so maybe this isnt a knock, but actually props?

-btw the name reef shark is symbolic for a lot of things... like the nfl being a reef, and the chargers gobbling up everything else in their way.

go chargers
I am Clinton Harts' adopted parent.

If I do not nut up - I am not worthy.

My boy will bring it.

He is a man of HONOR and is a mean mother fugger !!!! :bolt: :foley53: :bolt:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
reef shark said:

F the ravens

i support #42
That'll get'cha points with Trumpie, FWTW!!:icon_mrgreen: :icon_rofl:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
thejdog said:
Me thinks you are going to get your chance to show the world you may have been right....we will see but beware if Hart blows up I'm going be looking for Trumpy after a few beers:lol:

Somebody around here besides CONC has to keep your azzz honest....
Sis

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
I have been saying it and even Shammy is on Harts nuts.
:
Thats not exactly a ringin endorsement :icon_eek: :no: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: