KFMB to air Chargers TC special

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Sunday, August 6, 2006 at 4:30pm Pacific time, local San Diego CBS affiliate KFMB Channel 8 will be airing a Chargers Training Camp special. It is 30 minutes long.

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
ChargerRay said:
As promised, here is the Chargers Training Camp Special that aired yesterday on KFMB. The video was too long for YouTube, so I uploaded it on vMix. Watch it at http://www.vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=1162350
Thanks Ray for taking the time to put that up and without the commercials...I know it is a lot of work...much appreciated amigo...
:icon_toast:

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
O'reilly said:
Thanks Ray for taking the time to put that up and without the commercials...I know it is a lot of work...much appreciated amigo...
:icon_toast:
You guys are welcome. I was hoping to put up the Fox news segment show Bolt Talk at traing camp, however the video is encrypted for Tivo, and I can't view or edit it. :icon_sad:

Reactions: MtlBoltsFan