• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kellen Winslow claims he's still best TE in NFL

WonderSlug

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14123503/

Injuries slow Winslow's feet, but not his mouth

At 90 percent, still best tight end in league, 3rd-year Browns player says

Associated Press
Updated: 1:37 p.m. PT July 31, 2006

BEREA, Ohio - Kellen Winslow’s serious leg injuries and nearly two years of watching from the sideline robbed him of speed and perhaps a touch of talent.

There isn’t an ounce of bravado missing, though.

Cleveland’s gifted receiver still believes there is no one quite like him.

“I hate to be brash,” Winslow said with a smile. “But I think my 90 percent is still better than every tight end out there.”

Relaxed, mature and eager to get back on the field for the Browns, Winslow spoke openly and candidly on Monday about his comeback from a 2005 motorcycle accident that nearly ended his promising NFL career.
Click on link for complete article.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
I'm telling you guys if Bentley wouldn't have gone down the Browns would have won the division.

As for Winslow, does anyone have that vid of him getting jacked up by Randy Starks on special teams?

WonderSlug

If Winslows pulls out that crap about being a "soldier" again, Toby and Shammy just may have to pay him a little visit and show him what REAL soldiers do.