Just booked plane tickets/hotel to Cincinnati on November 12th!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HollywoodLeo

Mar 13, 2006
Tickets in hand, flight booked, hotel booked, now it's only a matter of time!

I will be in Paul Brown Stadium on the 12th of November decked out in Charger gear to watch the Bengals get stomped. :bolt: :icon_banana:

Reactions: Boltdiehard

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
HollywoodLeo said:
Tickets in hand, flight booked, hotel booked, now it's only a matter of time!

I will be in Paul Brown Stadium on the 12th of November decked out in Charger gear to watch the Bengals get stomped. :bolt: :icon_banana:
You goin all alone?

We will be with you in spirit, mon ami...:icon_toast:

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
I've always wanted to follow the chargers all around the country. Travel to the city they're playing.
Camp out, tailgate and see the game live then onto the next game the next week. Might try going to a few games this year that are played in the west this year.

HollywoodLeo

Mar 13, 2006
What's up foober? Good to see you round these parts.

This is something me and my brother wanted to do ever since we found out it was an away game.

I've been to plenty of Charger games, he's only been to one Bengals game (vs San Diego in 2003 in San Diego)

I decided to make a trip out of it so we can both go watch the Chargers beat his team in Cincy.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
foober said:
I've always wanted to follow the chargers all around the country. Travel to the city they're playing.
Camp out, tailgate and see the game live then onto the next game the next week. Might try going to a few games this year that are played in the west this year.
A few year ago, I made a promise to myself to catch at least one away game a year. :bolt:

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
A few year ago, I made a promise to myself to catch at least one away game a year. :bolt:
If you or anyone has plans to make an away game here in the west let me know and I'll try and make it.

I'm definetly coming down for at least one home game in san diego. Unless gas goes to over 4.00 a gallon. But then i'll still try to make it. Lifes short. Gotta have fun.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
foober said:
If you or anyone has plans to make an away game here in the west let me know and I'll try and make it.

I'm definetly coming down for at least one home game in san diego. Unless gas goes to over 4.00 a gallon. But then i'll still try to make it. Lifes short. Gotta have fun.
Life is too short and the Chargers stay here may be even shorter so enjoy em while we have em.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
Well your going to SF with us trumpie so that's one
This is my one away game this year. We look at the schedule each year and try and decide where we want to go.

I want to visit Kansas City next year...maybe...

HollywoodLeo

Mar 13, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
This is my one away game this year. We look at the schedule each year and try and decide where we want to go.

I could possibly join in on a KC trip next year, as I'll be living not too far south in Arkansas by that point.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Trumpet_Man said:

Wouldn't mind doing that next year as well
Never been and hopefully travelling in the middle of your second year of law isn't so bad

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
foober said:
It's been a while. How you been foobs?

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
Thumper said:
It's been a while. How you been foobs?
Good ; just working my butt off to pay off things so I can be more mobile and come down to san diego for some games. Hopefully this year.

Reactions: Boltdiehard

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
foober said:
Good ; just working my butt off to pay off things so I can be more mobile and come down to san diego for some games. Hopefully this year.
Nice foobs, we look forward to seeing you at the Q!!! :bolt:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Sounds like a good time man. Too bad you have to go to Ohio though, Ugh:lol:

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
exodus said:
Sounds like a good time man. Too bad you have to go to Ohio though, Ugh:lol:
Dudes from CA score major ass in Ohio; you don't even have to try and there are some good looking women there.

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Boltdiehard said:
Dudes from CA score major ass in Ohio; you don't even have to try and there are some good looking women there.
Really? In Ohio? Never would have guessed:icon_shrug: Go get some tail:)

Boltzzz

BoltTalker
Aug 16, 2006
Hollywood Leo, wow that is awesome, have a great time as I will look for you on TV with your Chargers gear on. I have to go to a sports bar and watch the game, it's not on local TV here, but I dont mind, I never miss a game so the sports bar it usually is. Now are you the guy that was in the navy and moving soon to arkansas? I hope to meet up with you again. Have fun :icon_toast:

LT-Express

Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06'
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 4, 2006
CIncinnati, OH
HollywoodLeo said:
3 days left, can't wait.

I am trying to get tickets to the game from a buddy of mine! I live all of about 7 miles from Paul Brown Stadium and it is a very nice stadium with an A$$hole football team! Poor guys their garbage run defense is going to get a healthy dose of LT early and often!

Have fun!

HollywoodLeo

Mar 13, 2006
Boltzzz said:
Hollywood Leo, wow that is awesome, have a great time as I will look for you on TV with your Chargers gear on. I have to go to a sports bar and watch the game, it's not on local TV here, but I dont mind, I never miss a game so the sports bar it usually is. Now are you the guy that was in the navy and moving soon to arkansas? I hope to meet up with you again. Have fun :icon_toast:
Yeah, i'm the guy moving to Arkansas in a month and a half.

Do you live there?

If so, where at?

I'll be living in Malvern for 6 months, and then Little Rock

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
HollywoodLeo said:
Gotta finish packing some things and then i'm off to the airport.
I'm headed over to the airport in a few also. Not going to Cinci, but who knows. Maybe I'll see you in the terminal.

Have a great trip and cheer our Chargers to victory! :tup: