JT the Brick

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

jermz9195

BoltTalker
Mar 7, 2006
Oh man, I was listening to JT the Brick on Fox Sports Radio last night when he "thanked the Chargers on behalf of the rest of the AFC West." He claimed that without Brees the Chargers would be destined for mediocrity in 2006, and that the Raiders finally have a chance to not get swept by us in the regular season. Anybody else hear his show? I got pretty riled up over it. The Chargers may have lost a proven QB, but we are by no means a mediocre team with all the talent we still have.

jermaine

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
JT is a dipwad who doesnt know when to disengage his diareah of the mouth.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
jermz9195 said:
Oh man, I was listening to JT the Brick on Fox Sports Radio last night when he "thanked the Chargers on behalf of the rest of the AFC West." He claimed that without Brees the Chargers would be destined for mediocrity in 2006, and that the Raiders finally have a chance to not get swept by us in the regular season. Anybody else hear his show? I got pretty riled up over it. The Chargers may have lost a proven QB, but we are by no means a mediocre team with all the talent we still have.

jermaine
I'm not counting Rivers out. He'll make mistakes, but hopefully he'll improve quickly. And the Raiders not being swept by anyone in the AFC west this year is completely laughable.

Tha rock

BoltTalker
Aug 7, 2005
Thumper said:
I'm not counting Rivers out. He'll make mistakes, but hopefully he'll improve quickly. And the Raiders not being swept by anyone in the AFC west this year is completely laughable.

we will see about that one.

Reactions: O'reilly