• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jr Seau

apollo11 said:
Has anyone heard anything about SEAU coming back home to us? I hope he'll come back to san diego this year.
I haven't heard anything, but I'd be very surprised if he came back here to play. I think he' done and it's time to hang 'em up. I don't know how good of a LB coach he would be, but there's a thought. I really doubt that will happen either though.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #GoBoats #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Were carrying too many LB's and don't have room for him. The only way he comes back is if he signs a 1 day contract and retires.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
AInt happening guys. We got a GM who is not a touchy feely guy. He doesnt care about the boost it would give the fans.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
ChargerRay said:
Were carrying too many LB's and don't have room for him. The only way he comes back is if he signs a 1 day contract and retires.
I wouldn't mind dropping Carlos Polk for Junior Seau