Josh Lewin's band

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

texasboltfan

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
www.independentgeorge.com
The play by play voice of the Chargers, Josh Lewin, is bringing his rock band independent george (www.independentgeorge.com) to San Diego next weekend and will play at the tailgate party before the Rams game in the stadium parking lot starting at 10 a.m. We're also playing Friday night Oct 27th at Jolt'n Joe's in the Gaslamp. We hope to see all you guys at one or both events-I'll be the one onstage Sunday with the throwback Merriman jersey on.

Go Chargers! :icon_toast:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
texasboltfan said:
The play by play voice of the Chargers, Josh Lewin, is bringing his rock band independent george (www.independentgeorge.com) to San Diego next weekend and will play at the tailgate party before the Rams game in the stadium parking lot starting at 10 a.m. We're also playing Friday night Oct 27th at Jolt'n Joe's in the Gaslamp. We hope to see all you guys at one or both events-I'll be the one onstage Sunday with the throwback Merriman jersey on.

Our tailgate is set up right next to this fan zone area.

I can hit the stage on a 50 yard bomb in stride from where we are located. :icon_mrgreen:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
texasboltfan said:

I'll definitely come by abd check out the show. Y'all are welcome to stop by the bolttalk.com tailgater for refreshments and carne asada after your set.