Bite, BITE!!WonderSlug said:TOP TEN THINGS THAT SOUND DIRTY IN GOLF BUT AREN'T
10. Nuts...my shaft is bent.
9. After 18 holes I can barely walk.
8. You really whacked the hell out of that sucker.
7. Look at the size of his putter.
6. Keep your head down and spread your legs a bit more.
5. Mind if I join your threesome?
4. Stand with your back turned and drop it.
3. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip.
2. Nice stroke, but your follow through has a lot to be desired.
1. Hold up...I need to wash my balls first.
They coulda been Raider fans, for that matter!!:icon_rofl:SDRaiderH8er said:Bubba and Billy Joe are walking down the street, and they see a
sign on a store which reads, "Suits $5.00 each, shirts $2.00 each,
trousers $2.50 each.
Bubba says to his pal, "Billy Joe, Look here! We could buy a whole
gob of these, take'em back to Lexington, sell 'em to our friends,
and make a fortune. Just let me do the talkin' 'cause if they hear
your accent, they might think we're ignorant, and not wanna sell
that stuff to us. Now, I'll talk in a slow Ohio drawl so's they
don't know we is from Kentucky."
They go in and Bubba says with his best fake Ohio drawl, "I'll take
50 of them suits at $5.00 each, 100 of them there shirts at $2.00
each, 50 pairs of them there trousers at $2.50 each. I'll back up my
"The owner of the shop interrupts, "Ya'll from Kentucky, ain't ya?"
"Well..yeah," says a surprised Bubba.... "How come you knowed
"Because this is a dry-cleaners."
BFISA said:New Rule: Stop saying that teenage boys who have sex with their
hot,blonde teachers are permanently damaged. I have a better description
for these kids: lucky bastards.
Yup!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :yes: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana: