John Kerry is right!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Hanestly, Kerry's "retraction" speech was well written and delivered...

Kind of has a nice ring to it... Carrie, I mean, Kerry for President... :icon_mrgreen:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
Kerry was a fool for not apologizing from the get go
he ended his presidential aspirations in a minute AND I still think his apology was BS because it was at the bottom of his website, not in public and not spoken

Reactions: Chelsea

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
PostAnteaterCharger said:
Kerry was a fool for not apologizing from the get go
he ended his presidential aspirations in a minute AND I still think his apology was BS because it was at the bottom of his website, not in public and not spoken

I'm no Kerry fan, by any means.... BUT... his retraction/apology was very public... I listened to it two or three times...Although he expounded upon his own agenda at the time.... I still considered it an apology.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
thejdog said:
Good to see Kerry still has the bad Karma chasing him around.

That's what happens when you participate in one of the biggest cover-ups in Gov't history, American POWs left in Vietnam and Laos. K.M.A & S.M.D.
A pox on his house, and John Mc Cain, as well for this.

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
carrie1219 said:
I'm no Kerry fan, by any means.... BUT... his retraction/apology was very public... I listened to it two or three times...Although he expounded upon his own agenda at the time.... I still considered it an apology.
Yes...he basically said "I'm sorry that you stupid people misinterpreted my words"...

Kerry is an arrogant azz...at least Hilary called him out for his moronic statement...:lol:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Sorry guys, but this is not a political forum. It doesn't matter which political issue it is. People have strong political views, which generally lead to arguing. I'm going to close this thread before that starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.