• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jim Mora Sr. Picks Chargers In A Close Defensive Battle...

O'reilly

On NFL Network's Point After Coach Mora picked the Chargers...
He likes Rivers against the Ravens defense...when Darren Horton said he was surprised that Caoch Mora would go with a Rookie QB against the Ravens defense, Coach Mora snapped "He is NOT a rookie...he is in his 3rd year in that system!"...and Horton said "you are right...he isn't"...:lol:

BFISA

O'reilly said:
On NFL Network's Point After Coach Mora picked the Chargers...
He like Rivers against the Ravens defense...when Darren Horton said he was surprised that Caoch Mora would go with a Rookie QB against the Ravens defense, Coach Mora snapped "He is NOT a rookie"...and Horton said "you are right...he isn't"...:lol:
Must be on Trumpie's payroll!!:icon_rofl:

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
I have a feeling this will be PR's coming out, I'm not saying he is the reason we will win but definitley a part of a great team effort. I believe we will just plain old lay an *** kickin on them, it will be a street brawl. Our points will come in cluster's, like our offense will score, then our "D" will tack some on. It's going to be a great game I say our Bolts put a 31 - 17 stompin on their ***.:bolt:

foober

BoltTalker
I'm guessing it will come down to how well Rivers can pass against the ravens. IF Rivers has some trouble with the passing game then yes it will be a defensive battle. If Rivers has success with the passing game then the chargers should do very well against the ravens.

A lot of people have forgotten that Tom Brady, Chad Pennington, and Daunte Culpepper all had tremendous seasons their first years as starters... after sitting on the bench a couple years learning the offense.

People act like it would be unprecedented for PR to be good enough...

O'reilly

I think it will be an Ugly-Win for the Chargers in Baltimore...
This will be an ugly game with some turnovers on both sides...last one with the ball wins...
Chargers 16-12 Chargers...

Trumpet_Man

O'reilly said:
I think it will be an Ugly-Win for the Chargers in Baltimore...
This will be an ugly game with some turnovers on both sides...last one with the ball wins...
Chargers 16-12 Chargers...
Weak tit.

:bolt: We will dominate. :bolt:

HEXEDBOLT said:
I have a feeling this will be PR's coming out, I'm not saying he is the reason we will win but definitley a part of a great team effort. I believe we will just plain old lay an *** kickin on them, it will be a street brawl. Our points will come in cluster's, like our offense will score, then our "D" will tack some on. It's going to be a great game I say our Bolts put a 31 - 17 stompin on their ***.:bolt:
Yeah Hex, I've been waiting for Philip's "breakout" game.

I'm getting the feeling this is going to be it. :icon_eek:

I think with VJ healthy, some good things are going to happen.