• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jerry Porter a Bolt fan

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
I heard this morning on Jim Rome that Jerry Porter was spotted on the sidelines pumping his fist for the Chargers after we sacked Brooks for the millionth time.

I'm suprised that his teammates haven't kicked the crap out of him.

boltssbbound

I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Porter filed a lawsuit against the Turds. He has been getting ritualistically abused by his teammates. One day after practice, a group of 6 or 7 players walked up to Jerry and ripped his favorite practice T-Shirt off of him. There have been physical threats and loads of verbal abuse. The Turds need to stop emulating their fans. They have just gone gangsta on Porter.

That being said, Porter should not be applauding the Turds' misfortunes. He'd be better off staying home.

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
boltssbbound said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Porter filed a lawsuit against the Turds. He has been getting ritualistically abused by his teammates. One day after practice, a group of 6 or 7 players walked up to Jerry and ripped his favorite practice T-Shirt off of him. There have been physical threats and loads of verbal abuse. The Turds need to stop emulating their fans. They have just gone gangsta on Porter.

That being said, Porter should not be applauding the Turds' misfortunes. He'd be better off staying home.
Wow that bad? No wonder he was rooting for us.

Electric Chair

I was listening to Dan Patrick and Keith Olberman, and they were laughing about this. "normally I would say to trade him to the worst team in the league, but I think he might already be on it."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Electric Chair said:
I was listening to Dan Patrick and Keith Olberman, and they were laughing about this. "normally I would say to trade him to the worst team in the league, but I think he might already be on it."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
trade him to the packers? they're #2 bad

BoltsFanUK

If He's Such a charger Fan then he should try and get the Raider's to let him go and then if we're interested, we might get him on the cheap

If he was cheering for us when we sacked Brooks then i don't think he'll be welcome at the Raider's for much longer

GO BOLTS!!!

AnteaterRaider

Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
BoltsFanUK said:
If He's Such a charger Fan then he should try and get the Raider's to let him go and then if we're interested, we might get him on the cheap

If he was cheering for us when we sacked Brooks then i don't think he'll be welcome at the Raider's for much longer

GO BOLTS!!!
Welcome to the board UK

boltssbbound

ChargerRay said:
Wow that bad? No wonder he was root for us.
Yeah, on the local Bay Area radio guys have been reporting on Porter just getting abused horribly. Teammates openly threaten him and mock him in the locker room. The ripping of the t-shirt thing is pretty over the line though. I mean, that's assault, team-sanctioned assault if they didn't do anything to stop it.

exodus

boltssbbound said:
Yeah, on the local Bay Area radio guys have been reporting on Porter just getting abused horribly. Teammates openly threaten him and mock him in the locker room. The ripping of the t-shirt thing is pretty over the line though. I mean, that's assault, team-sanctioned assault if they didn't do anything to stop it.
Yeah, they didn't anything when that pos Romo crushed that dudes eye socket. They don't do anything about their violent fans actions. They won't do anything about this. Oakland is this way. This is where Sprewell chocked his own coach. The city is bad news and atracts bad players.:icon_shrug:

Now I guess Porter is saying he wasn't even paying attention to the game and is denying what the S.F. newspapers report....eh whatev.. who cares

Drunk

BoltsFanUK said:

GO BOLTS!!!
I say they can keep their trash.

Drunk

boltssbbound said:

Wow I didnt realize it was that bad. I wonder if he really was cheering the sacks out of spite. Pretty balsy if he was....

AnteaterRaider

Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Drunk said:
Wow I didnt realize it was that bad. I wonder if he really was cheering the sacks out of spite. Pretty balsy if he was....
he just dropped the soap in raider state prison

PostAnteaterCharger said:
he just dropped the soap in raider state prison
Indeed! He needs to watch his back, because I think while other teams study film on tuesdays, the Turd players learn how to make shanks out of various objects one can obtain within the walls of the pen.....

WonderSlug

This stuff about Porter being ripped on by his teammates could be the "team division" that was talked about last week, and that Shell said he didn't care about since he was trying to focus on the MNF game.

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
LIGHTS-OUT said:
Now I guess Porter is saying he wasn't even paying attention to the game and is denying what the S.F. newspapers report....eh whatev.. who cares
AM I the only one that finds this bit to be actually FUNNIER than the fist pumping thing?

LIGHTS-OUT said:
Raiders | Porter may see action... at some point in the future
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:53:45 -0700

Oakland Raiders head coach Art Shell did not rule out WR Jerry Porter being active in the future. Porter, who was inactive during Week 1, according to ESPNews, noted he was not cheering for the San Diego Chargers when QB Aaron Brooks was sacked. Instead, he noted he was communicating with a fan

Yeah...right:icon_wink:

boltssbbound

mapcap55 said:
Yeah...right:icon_wink:
Yeah, he was sharing a moment of celebration with a Bolt fan.

Maybe they'll activate him just so Brooks can hang one up for Porter over the middle. That will put an end to the controversy. :icon_rofl: