It Is Official - Boltttalk.com Is Our Tailgate Sponsors

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Well if you did not hear the Podcast yet, Bolttalk.com is our Official Sponsors for the tailgaters :icon_beerbang: :rockout: :icon_banana: :icon_party: :icon_bow:

We will be Parked in Section F-2 of the parking lot and rumor has it the tailgaters will be webcasted. This means if you can not attend, you can see the action on the webcam.

Stop by and hang with the Bolt brothers because if you bleed blue and gold - you are welcome.

This year there is a special feeling in the air called Charger Fever - catch it.

Oh - and do not miss the road trip being planned in another thread as the posse will invade Monster Park in San Francisco on Oct. 15th.

http://forums.bolttalk.net/showthread.php?t=2166

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Well if you did not hear the Podcast yet, Bolttalk.com is our Official Sponsors for the tailgaters :icon_beerbang: :rockout: :icon_banana: :icon_party: :icon_bow:

We will be Parked in Section F-2 of the parking lot and rumor has it the tailgaters will be webcasted. This means if you can not attend, you can see the action on the webcam.

Stop by and hang with the Bolt brothers because if you bleed blue and gold - you are welcome.

This year there is a special feeling in the air called Charger Fever - catch it.

Oh - and do not miss the road trip being planned in another thread as the posse will invade Monster Park in San Francisco on Oct. 15th.

http://forums.bolttalk.net/showthread.php?t=2166

Damn, id try to make the road trip also and add to the Charger fanatic head count, but will be in Vegas for Bolt Pride 5. Decisions - desicions. There is going to be a huge turnout in SF, as im aware of quite a few other LARGE groups planning to atend.

Reactions: eastcoastboltgal

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Drunk said:
Damn, id try to make the road trip also and add to the Charger fanatic head count, but will be in Vegas for Bolt Pride 5. Decisions - desicions. There is going to be a huge turnout in SF, as im aware of quite a few other LARGE groups planning to atend.
We have a head count of around 50 so far for this trip. It should be memorable. :tup:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
PostAnteaterCharger said:
49er fans won't know what hit them!
Not the likes of this crew. :icon_eek:

I never remember reading about Bolts fans invading Candlestick or whatever it is called - ever. Not like this. :icon_mrgreen:

Kwak

May 25, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Not the likes of this crew. :icon_eek:

I never remember reading about Bolts fans invading Candlestick or whatever it is called - ever. Not like this. :icon_mrgreen:
It is called "The Stick". Everyone still calls it that except for the media types that have to refer to it as its bought name.

Just like "The Murph" will always be that to me. Qualcomm may have bought the name, but that don't mean shet to me.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
_Kwak_ said:
It is called "The Stick". Everyone still calls it that except for the media types that have to refer to it as its bought name.

Just like "The Murph" will always be that to me. Qualcomm may have bought the name, but that don't mean shet to me.
Got it.

The Murph will always be the Murph and not the "Q" or whatever. Agreed.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
I still think of it as "San Diego Stadium."

It took YEARS for the "Murph" to grow on me, even though I loved reading Jack Murphy's columns as a kid.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Alright! BT is the official sponsor of Hornblower's tailgating extravaganza!

When the Bolts get a new stadium they should just call it Charger Stadium. Duh.

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
WonderSlug said:
When the Bolts get a new stadium they should just call it Charger Stadium. Duh.
We wish .... but, it will undoubtedly have a corporate name. $$$

Shamrock

Jun 18, 2006
Y'all know how they do XX Field at YY Stadium ......

How 'bout .....

Shamrock Pasture at BoltTalk.com Stadium

Boltdiehard

Jan 5, 2006
Shamrock said:
Y'all know how they do XX Field at YY Stadium ......

How 'bout .....

Shamrock Pasture at BoltTalk.com Stadium
Sounds good as long as Bubba can have a BBQ stand behind the fifty yard line. :)

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Make sure you bring a bottle of champagne and a jug of orange juice Thumper !!! Mimosas !!! No lagging....the masses are counting on you - plus we have a Mod from Chargers.com joining us (riverhead - Tom) Saturday morning.

Rock and roll !!!

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Trumpy I will be leading your tailgate security team and do exclusive valet parking :icon_rofl:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
So are you going to have sign contests.

The person who has the cops order his or her signs taken down gets a free t-shirt?

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Concudan said:
So are you going to have sign contests.

The person who has the cops order his or her signs taken down gets a free t-shirt?
:icon_mrgreen: - That is always fun.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Training Camp opens tomorrow for the fans.

So heads up:

SATURDAY JULY 29TH

FROM 6AM-8:30AM (TAILGATER)

Then watch practice.

Then more tailgater (around noon)

Then watch more practice

Then more tailgater

Then go home and nappy time :)

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
And for training camp you guys are on the right side of the street?

Drunk

Jun 19, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
Training Camp opens tomorrow for the fans.

So heads up:

SATURDAY JULY 29TH

FROM 6AM-8:30AM (TAILGATER)

Then watch practice.

Then more tailgater (around noon)

Then watch more practice

Then more tailgater

Then go home and nappy time :)
How many ladies showing up? :icon_mrgreen: :gaga: