• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It is 9/10/06! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?! Gameday thread

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Already the Chiefs are funblin the ball, they recover it but face a third and long. No conversion, Chiefs punt commin up!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Bengals are moving the ball against the Chiefs pretty easily. They got a ways to go though. Palmer looking good considering the injury he suffered.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mcalister gets a saints first down. Three runs in a row, they seem to be using the run to set up the pass.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
PostAnteaterCharger said:
no offense but I'm getting already tired of the hard on the rest of hte media has for Reggie Bush
Its the same every year with the big O star. Get used to it.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Concudan said:
Its the same every year with the big O star. Get used to it.
Don't remember seeing Cadillac getting this much love, nor do I remember eli manning. I mean they might as well blow him on the air right now

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
PostAnteaterCharger said:
Don't remember seeing Cadillac getting this much love, nor do I remember eli manning. I mean they might as well blow him on the air right now
You have a bad memory then. Or you humainly blocked it out.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Shamrock said:
Conc - He's got no zip. None. All passes under 10 yards.
Doesnt need zip. Seems to me that its the yardage that matters. I dont see "zip" on many QBs passes. But then if you like the QB, you call it touch! :lol: