• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is the G.B. game gonna be televised!!!???

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#2
Yes, however, if it's not a sellout, they'll tape delay it on KFMB Channel 8 until 11:35pm, after the local news, that Saturday night.
 

O'reilly

Well-Known Member
#3
There will be PLENTY of games televised on the NFL Network on Saturday beginning at 4:00 PM Pacific (Titans vs. Saints...Vince Young vs. Reggie for the first time as Pros...) and then games all night including a tape delay of the Chargers Packers game...Games will be shown all weekend beginning on Friday...
 
#8
The Chargers v Packers game taped delayed on NFL Network Saturday Night at 10PM PT.

It is listed at 6PM PT and again at 11:35PM PT on CBS Ch 8 in San Diego in Saturday night.
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
#9
O'reilly said:
There will be PLENTY of games televised on the NFL Network on Saturday beginning at 4:00 PM Pacific (Titans vs. Saints...Vince Young vs. Reggie for the first time as Pros...) and then games all night including a tape delay of the Chargers Packers game...Games will be shown all weekend beginning on Friday...
If its not too muchta axt...:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_smile:
 
#13
:mad2: I am not a happy camper that the game will not be telecast here in San Diego and I am also not happy about the stupid rules that govern viewer ship in an area it is not right at all so we might be stuck watching a Donkey or Queefs game it just tans my hide :mad2:. San Diego should be able to watch a San Diego game no matter where it is played :mad2:. I apologize I had to vent out my frustration that is all.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#14
turbo_turtle said:
:mad2: I am not a happy camper that the game will not be telecast here in San Diego and I am also not happy about the stupid rules that govern viewer ship in an area it is not right at all so we might be stuck watching a Donkey or Queefs game it just tans my hide :mad2:. San Diego should be able to watch a San Diego game no matter where it is played :mad2:. I apologize I had to vent out my frustration that is all.
Never apologize when venting. :no:

It is good for your soul to let it out and if anyone disagrees - tough titties. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_banana:
 

Drunk

Well-Known Member
#15
Its easy, sellout the stadium and we have no problems. With all these bandwagoners the past couple years I would have thought for sure it would have soldout! Bastards!

Anyways, see you guys in F-2 is it?
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#16
Drunk said:
Its easy, sellout the stadium and we have no problems. With all these bandwagoners the past couple years I would have thought for sure it would have soldout! Bastards!

Anyways, see you guys in F-2 is it?
Yeah - F-2......Look for the Bolttalk.com banner hanging off my truck.

San Diego has a lot of cheesehead fans at every game Packer game here.
 

MasterOfPuppets

Charger fan since 1979
#17
turbo_turtle said:
:mad2: I am not a happy camper that the game will not be telecast here in San Diego and I am also not happy about the stupid rules that govern viewer ship in an area it is not right at all so we might be stuck watching a Donkey or Queefs game it just tans my hide :mad2:. San Diego should be able to watch a San Diego game no matter where it is played :mad2:. I apologize I had to vent out my frustration that is all.
it will be shown, just latter, I think 10:30 or 11:30pm
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#18
MasterOfPuppets said:
it will be shown, just latter, I think 10:30 or 11:30pm
My online guide says 11:35pm, right after the local news.

However, since some have reported 10:30pm instead, I'm going to check in on KFMB at that time.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#19
This will also be our first LIVE WEBCASTED tailgater so for those fans who are lurking or visting, you can see the tailgaters LIVE when the Chargers are in San Diego.

Another football fan's FIRST thanks to the creative genius' at Bolttalk.com. :tup:

If you have not registered on this site - register and then post up your best shiitt.......and get ready to rock. :yes:
 

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
#20
From Chargers.com

The tape-delayed telecast can be seen at 10:30 pm Saturday night on KFMB-TV, Channel 8 in San Diego. Ron Pitts and Billy Ray Smith will call the action from the booth and Jaymee Sire will report from the sideline. KCBS-TV, Channel 2 in Los Angeles will air the game at 11:30 pm Saturday, and KMIR-TV, Channel 6 in Palm Springs will also carry the tape-delayed telecast at 1:30 pm on Sunday afternoon. The NFL Network will show the game on Monday, Aug. 14 at 9 am PT. Mi San Diego, Channel 43 in San Diego will carry the delayed telecast in Spanish at 10:30 pm. Adrian Garcia and Benny Ricardo will call the action in Spanish for Mi San Diego.

KVBC-TV, Channel 3 in Las Vegas and KYMA-TV, Channel 11 in Yuma, Arizona are outside the Chargers’ 75-mile television market and will carry the game live.
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
#24
MasterOfPuppets said:
thanks for the info

I thought it was going to be at 11:35 pm (after the news) but this morning I heard Chainsaw (DSC) say it was at 10:30, so I wasn't sure
yeah, yesterday, I checked my Cable system's online guide and it showed Chargers pre-season football at 11:35pm on Saturday.

Just in case, I'll record a little more than 4 hours from 10:30pm to 3:00pm on my DVR to be sure I capture the entire thing.
 
#25
Especially for Trumpie

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/packers/2006-08-09-family-night-feature_x.htm

Know what a fan base is.
*************************************************
Too bad that the game will be blacked out for the local team.

This is the first time in 4 years that the Packers first preseason game is not broadcast on national television.

I'm really suprised that the game was not sold out.
Is the new stadium the team wants smaller so there can be more sell outs?
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#26
CaliforniaCheez said:
Especially for Trumpie

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/packers/2006-08-09-family-night-feature_x.htm

Know what a fan base is.
*************************************************
Too bad that the game will be blacked out for the local team.

This is the first time in 4 years that the Packers first preseason game is not broadcast on national television.

I'm really suprised that the game was not sold out.
Is the new stadium the team wants smaller so there can be more sell outs?
I especially like the story about Najeh Davenport in court after he was caught crapping in some chicks closet (I think the growler landed in her pumps) while in college. :tup:
 

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
#27
CaliforniaCheez said:
Especially for Trumpie

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/packers/2006-08-09-family-night-feature_x.htm

Know what a fan base is.
*************************************************
Too bad that the game will be blacked out for the local team.

This is the first time in 4 years that the Packers first preseason game is not broadcast on national television.

I'm really suprised that the game was not sold out.
Is the new stadium the team wants smaller so there can be more sell outs?
Speaking as a season ticket holder; its a freakin exhibition game
I'm going to see this one but its 50/50 whether i go to the next one because A. its rather meaningless B. it still costs alot of money and C. there are other things to do in this town besides football. that's a cute little cheap shot but I hope the Packer fans won't be too honked off when Merriman gives Farve a concussion and you guys have ANOTHER losing season
 
#28
Buttmunch said:
Huh? Where did you see that? I heard it's tape delayed until Monday. :icon_shrug:
It is on my TiVo program schedule as well as listed on the Yahoo TV listings. Might be blacked out in SD at that time because of the local TV rights of KFMB. :icon_shrug: Im up in the Bay area so the blackout won't affect me.

http://tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?d=tvp&id=...506&chname=NFLNET&progutn=1155445200&.intl=us

NFL Preseason Football
NFLNET Aug 12 10:00pm Add to My Calendar
Sports, 180 Mins.

You can record this program to your TiVo. Learn more...

"Green Bay Packers at San Diego Chargers"
[no description available]
 

Top