• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Internet Explorer 7 released

WonderSlug

PostAnteaterCharger said:
I'm a strictly firefox cat from here on in
I still have to use IE when going to USA Today.

Either it's my installed Extensions or Themes, but whenever I go to USA Today with FireFox 1.5.0.7 it crashes. It couldn't be FF itself could it?

No problem with IE 6.

I'll stick with Firefox as often as I can. Unfortunately, IE sometimes works better on some websites, but I only use it if I have to.

WonderSlug

y2craig said:
I'll stick with Firefox as often as I can. Unfortunately, IE sometimes works better on some websites, but I only use it if I have to.
Usually, it's the pages that use a lot of ASP and ActiveX that present FireFox the most trouble.

If it's a site that I know for sure uses ASP/ActiveX I don't even bother with displaying it in FF.

BFISA

WonderSlug said:
I still have to use IE when going to USA Today.

Either it's my installed Extensions or Themes, but whenever I go to USA Today with FireFox 1.5.0.7 it crashes. It couldn't be FF itself could it?

No problem with IE 6.
I jes pulled up usatoday.com on Mozilla...no probs. I jes need IE for 2 or 3 sites.

Funny thing; I have Mozilla as my default ISP. Whilst I was in Frisco, my step-son was using my computer, and had major slow down probs with IE. He wantedta take out a loanta buy me a new 'puter!!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol: