Internet Explorer 7 released

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
PostAnteaterCharger said:
I'm a strictly firefox cat from here on in
I still have to use IE when going to USA Today.

Either it's my installed Extensions or Themes, but whenever I go to USA Today with FireFox 1.5.0.7 it crashes. It couldn't be FF itself could it?

No problem with IE 6.

y2craig

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2005
www.nzru.co.nz
I'll stick with Firefox as often as I can. Unfortunately, IE sometimes works better on some websites, but I only use it if I have to.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
y2craig said:
I'll stick with Firefox as often as I can. Unfortunately, IE sometimes works better on some websites, but I only use it if I have to.
Usually, it's the pages that use a lot of ASP and ActiveX that present FireFox the most trouble.

If it's a site that I know for sure uses ASP/ActiveX I don't even bother with displaying it in FF.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
WonderSlug said:
I still have to use IE when going to USA Today.

Either it's my installed Extensions or Themes, but whenever I go to USA Today with FireFox 1.5.0.7 it crashes. It couldn't be FF itself could it?

No problem with IE 6.
I jes pulled up usatoday.com on Mozilla...no probs. I jes need IE for 2 or 3 sites.

Funny thing; I have Mozilla as my default ISP. Whilst I was in Frisco, my step-son was using my computer, and had major slow down probs with IE. He wantedta take out a loanta buy me a new 'puter!!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol: