• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Important Announcement Regarding The Bolttalk Podcast

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
BoltTalk will be moving starting this week from Tuesday nights at 8pm to Thursday nights at 8pm. Same location, TPS Radio, same hosts, same time, different night.

That is all

megold0715

PostAnteaterCharger said:
BoltTalk will be moving starting this week from Tuesday nights at 8pm to Thursday nights at 8pm. Same location, TPS Radio, same hosts, same time, different night.

That is all

awesome im off thursday so ill be able to listen to the whole show .works for me

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
PostAnteaterCharger said:

That is all
Good, i am glad you got Ray to take you around tick or treating!:tup:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Ant's mom is making him give her spongebaths on Tuesday nights. Sorry for the inconvinience guys, I just know you can all understand the difficult nature of this situation :icon_bow:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
MtlBoltsFan said:
Ant's mom is making him give her spongebaths on Tuesday nights. Sorry for the inconvinience guys, I just know you can all understand the difficult nature of this situation :icon_bow:
Now I WILL smack you

Hey will someone sticky this for a bit