Imaginative "Urinating Dog" WR Celebration costs Ole Miss a Game LOLOLOL

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Urine with us or against us. Go Team.
Wasn't Bum Phillips' idea of a great coach "he can take his'n and beat urine, and he can take urine and beat his'n"????

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
And furthermore, I don't know why Nick Novak couldn't have thought of that. Instead he has to go use a bed pan in a hastily assembled tent. Hell Nick, just go out there and kick a damn FG or PAT and celebrate right on the visiting team's bench. Killjoy.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Damn this thread could go downhill fast.

Anyway, what's up with kickers in the American football game?

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015

Ha ha ha.....the guy should get a few points just for being imaginative! I guess those 2 teams have a history of this stuff.....so he urinates on the opponents home field lolololol.
It was not so much imaginative as it was the early days of a tradition. He got the celebration from somebody else, who got it from O'dell Beckham.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
It was not so much imaginative as it was the early days of a tradition. He got the celebration from somebody else, who got it from O'dell Beckham.
yeah, I take it back about giving him points for imagination. If he'd had an imagination he woulda called it the 'urinating hyena' and laughed like one:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Damn this thread could go downhill fast.

Anyway, what's up with kickers in the American football game?
they're a bunch of pizzers. Wonder if that guy was related to Koo?

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
My Christmas wish is this incident is the catalyst to outlaw the stupid practice of end zone celebrations once and for all.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
My Christmas wish is this incident is the catalyst to outlaw the stupid practice of end zone celebrations once and for all.
I like celebrations. Anybody offended by a guy acting like a pissing dog needs to have his man card taken away. The Air Coryell super high fives were always pretty cool, and Winslow's dunks over the crossbar were awesome. I was down with the Icky Shuffle, and anything Billy White Shoes did was neat. I fully supported Randy Moss mock mooning Packers fans. I am even still slightly okay with the modern practice of groups of players posing for pictures. Where I draw the line is the hand-rolling thing where it looks like soup slurping. For whatever reason, that one bothers me. Oh, and any celebration for basic plays like tackles after 4-yard gains, that's just stupid. The only one I would let get away with that was Junior because Seau was cool no matter what.

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
The group selfie ones are pretty stupid.

May I suggest just posting the head of an opponent on a stake and place it in your defending endzone.

Worked in my Day.

Reactions: Fender57

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I like celebrations. Anybody offended by a guy acting like a pissing dog needs to have his man card taken away. The Air Coryell super high fives were always pretty cool, and Winslow's dunks over the crossbar were awesome. I was down with the Icky Shuffle, and anything Billy White Shoes did was neat. I fully supported Randy Moss mock mooning Packers fans. I am even still slightly okay with the modern practice of groups of players posing for pictures. Where I draw the line is the hand-rolling thing where it looks like soup slurping. For whatever reason, that one bothers me. Oh, and any celebration for basic plays like tackles after 4-yard gains, that's just stupid. The only one I would let get away with that was Junior because Seau was cool no matter what.
Celebrations were ok until they started acting out skits in the end zone. That shit is annoying as fuck to me. Especially when you’re down 49-6.