• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm gettin' drunk...

Chelsea

Chispa said:
Comin' with you? I think I got there before you! I started at 3:30 and I was late because I got hung up out at juvenile hall. And I left early because I have a burnt out taillight.

:icon_party:
Do not go to the dark side sista!
I was late to court yesterday! Love my attorney Mr. Pat!
I had some person yesterday pull up next to my car and let me know that I had a left rear tail light out! And I had NO brake lights!

I'm just now having my first beer and it's midnight here... Gonna go turn on an episode of "Deadwood"

Chispa, I thought you might be in the cups when I read a few of your earlier posts... :icon_rofl:

Who am I to talk? :icon_mrgreen:

rexy2006

Chispa said:
Aw, chit. :huh: I gotta go back and look. Was I a bad girl?

I'm glad my taillight is out - 3:30 in the afternoon is a real early start! I would have been in no shape to drive if I would have hung around. :icon_eek: Obviously I was in no shape to post when I came home and opened another beer! :lol

What's funny is that I just noticed I have messages on my cell phone [Hi Steph!] and a couple of them are calls from the "Happy Hour'ers" calling from the bar telling me to turn aound and come back and calling me a lightwieght for leaving. :icon_party: :lol:
wus all dis shut about taillightas?

rexy2006

carrie1219 said:
I'm just now having my first beer and it's midnight here... Gonna go turn on an episode of "Deadwood"

Chispa, I thought you might be in the cups when I read a few of your earlier posts... :icon_rofl:

Who am I to talk? :icon_mrgreen:
whine is mush bettaer. mush.helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rexy2006

:eek: :icon_banana: :tup: :no: :icon_evil: i got swunk so sueeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeee
maaade up myy mind not to give a sdamnnnnnnnfutj
triued to forgetttttttttttttttttttthe ewy that you do meeeeeeee:icon_banana:

Rexy.... How's the head this morning? :icon_mrgreen:

Patron, huh? Good stuff... Careful about trying the new Citronge (orange flavored) I didn't like it at all. I'll take the Gold or Silver anyday.

Try the Cuervo Gold 1800.... in a Tequilla... Very Very very good....