I'm drunk and I love the Chargers.

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Just wanted to share that with everyone. I'm new, and a dumbass, so I'm sure to piss off lot's of people. But I enjoy the show and don't like the crowds at some of the other charger boards. So yeah, didn't want to spam the chargers forum, figured I'd say yo here. Can dump this in the intro thread or whatever. But goodness, I really do love the chargers!:yes:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
exodus said:
Just wanted to share that with everyone. I'm new, and a dumbass, so I'm sure to piss off lot's of people. But I enjoy the show and don't like the crowds at some of the other charger boards. So yeah, didn't want to spam the chargers forum, figured I'd say yo here. Can dump this in the intro thread or whatever. But goodness, I really do love the chargers!:yes:
It's cool man. I'm the admin of this board and have drunk posted a few to many times myself. Rock on! You're a Charger fan. It's all good. :bolt:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Thumper said:
It's cool man. I'm the admin of this board and have drunk posted a few to many times myself. Rock on! You're a Charger fan. It's all good. :bolt:
In my land, of Faider and SF fans, I feel alone. I wear my gear, but secretly hope I don't get stabbed:icon_confused: :icon_sad:

I wanted to go to MNF opener in Oak, but dont' think I'd make it out alive.:no:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
exodus said:
In my land, of Faider and SF fans, I feel alone. I wear my gear, but secretly hope I don't get stabbed:icon_confused: :icon_sad:

Everybody dies, but not evebody lives. If I was up there I'd wear all my Charger gear to the game. F those Raider fans! But hey, that's me.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Thumper said:
Damn, musta missed those!!:icon_eek:

No, I didn't!!:lol: :yes: :icon_rofl:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Thumper said:
Everybody dies, but not evebody lives. If I was up there I'd wear all my Charger gear to the game. F those Raider fans! But hey, that's me.
I hear ya, Bro!!:yes:

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Boltdiehard said:
Welcome exodus (does your name refer to the band?).

I live in Alameda. :bolt:
Nah, I've been using this screen name for years now. I usually just go by exo.:yes:

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
exodus said:
Well, I happen to think that we already have a few too many dumbasses on this board.

But if Thumper is willing to welcome you in, who am I to argue?

:)

Reactions: Thumper

NYchargerfan

Feb 27, 2006
exodus said:

Thats a hilarious post.. welcome!

Reactions: WonderSlug

NYchargerfan

Feb 27, 2006
thejdog said:
Exodus was the shiit!! - One of their lead guitarists works(ed?) for a friend of mine in the Bay Area cleaning pools.:icon_eek:

Bonded by Blood was one of the most ground breaking, influential thrash albums ever recorded!

Bottom line.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
exodus said:

You are hitting up some hard core partiers and masters at posting while altered. :lol:

:bolt: Go Chargers !!! :bolt:

NYchargerfan

Feb 27, 2006
thejdog said:
:tup:

Then you recognize the "I like salads" line I post when I'm trying to hijack a thread (from the intro to Brain Dead)

Indeed..

"Baked Potato, Chives"

Im a serious old school 80's thrash metal freak!
Metal is my love...

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
I'm really drunk right now and I too love the Chargers. Not so much in a sexual way, but more as a fan that loves his team and wants to see them win. Just needed to clarify.

NYchargerfan

Feb 27, 2006
Thumper said:
I'm really drunk right now and I too love the Chargers. Not so much in a sexual way, but more as a fan that loves his team and wants to see them win. Just needed to clarify.

LOL.. thanks for clearing that up E.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Thumper said:
Hey y2craig! I'm going to Buffalo / Charger game in Buffalo this season.
He's got tickets for a areoplane and all... Cause he aint got time to take a fast train!