• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I will not be surprised...

If Rivers has better no.s than this

276 399 69.2 3120 7.8 22 6 | 29 49 2 ----> Chad's no.s from his 1st season. Maybe even more TDs

:icon_shrug: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_shrug:

Just saw all of his passes courtesy of BB on SDUT and he almost throws too quickly. Our T.Es and Jumbo packages are going to be a fcukin nightmare. VJ my only boy on offense is going to be a monster.

I get 2 watch 2 awesome offenses this year :icon_banana:

WonderSlug

goboilers said:
but with 30 TDs :yes: u have him at 26 Tds. If he wants 30, he will force the issue :icon_tease:
Well, with some good passing defenses we'll be facing, I can see some deflections off of our WR being picked.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
goboilers said:
ant u Pus*** :icon_mrgreen: stop acting like a grown up. u r almost shammy like :yes:

you need to see him in more then one PS game to make a good analysis of him
otherwise i'd be trumpie:lol:

PostAnteaterCharger said:
you need to see him in more then one PS game to make a good analysis of him
otherwise i'd be trumpie:lol:
he has officially changed his name to The Prophet :icon_mrgreen: or Mrs. Rivers - sorry Trumpy :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Boltjolt

goboilers said:
Its good you are going to become a lawyer, the prophet is going to need one :yes: *man*.
Whats the difference between a lawyer and a stop sign?
A stop sign has skid marks in front of it :icon_mrgreen: