• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I just saw an NFL play.

The game is on here at the bar. I am facing the opposite way, but the game is on in front of the urinals.

During my most recent piss, I watched a replay of a 99-yard TD run with a huge face mask by the runner, which the announcer called a "stiff arm." Totally legit sport. The announcers are obviously trying out for Mean Gene's wrestling-announcer gig. Hear no rigging. See no rigging.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
The game is on here at the bar. I am facing the opposite way, but the game is on in front of the urinals.

During my most recent piss, I watched a replay of a 99-yard TD run with a huge face mask by the runner, which the announcer called a "stiff arm." Totally legit sport. The announcers are obviously trying out for Mean Gene's wrestling-announcer gig. Hear no rigging. See no rigging.
LOLZ. when you said huge face mask, all I could picture is some runner with this mega face mask , way too big to be regulation and therefore against the rules. Yeah that would be rigged for sure lolz. Make sure you don't get a 'stiff appendage' when pissing while watching the NFL ........yellow flags will be flying everywhere......then the pervert officials will ask for a replay and sit there watching in their peep-show booth along with their buddies in NY. Jeebus. Yeah, NFL sucks alright. LOL.

BTW, you need to go up to the bar owner and complain and have them turn off the NFL at the urinals. Let's be consistent there Q. lolz.

LOLZ. when you said huge face mask, all I could picture is some runner with this mega face mask , way too big to be regulation and therefore against the rules. Yeah that would be rigged for sure lolz. Make sure you don't get a 'stiff appendage' when pissing while watching the NFL ........yellow flags will be flying everywhere......then the pervert officials will ask for a replay and sit there watching in their peep-show booth along with their buddies in NY. Jeebus. Yeah, NFL sucks alright. LOL.

BTW, you need to go up to the bar owner and complain and have them turn off the NFL at the urinals. Let's be consistent there Q. lolz.
Good point about the huge facemask.

I gave up on making others quit the NFL. I lost that battle.

I just saw a play today
a play that took my breath away, oh yeah
pissing, oh I was pissing
and he was running
it to the house
rigging, oh they're rigging
and they are calling
it for the house!

Last edited: