I just met Manny Lawson on the plane...

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
The 22nd pick of the draft.

Very nice, soft spoken kid, but stood several inches above me, and I am 6' 3". He was ploite, and well mannered. Trhe type of kid we want representing the game we all love.

Anyway, he is a 9'er and I wished him the best, but told him I couldnt root for him when he played the bolts.

rexy2006

Dec 17, 2005
San Diego
Concudan said:

Very nice, soft spoken kid, but stood several inches above me, and I am 6' 3". He was ploite, and well mannered. Trhe type of kid we want representing the game we all love.

Anyway, he is a 9'er and I wished him the best, but told him I couldnt root for him when he played the bolts.
That was very kewl. :tup:

You said just the right thing. :yes:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Well done, Bro!!!

Have a safe, fun trip!!:) :icon_mrgreen:

PhilipRivers#1

BoltTalker
Mar 14, 2006
Concudan said:

Thats really cool Conc. He was an ol' Wolfpacker and I'm very jealous ! :tup:

Reactions: Carrie1219

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Concudan said:

Did you get a pic?

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
Concudan said:
No he did not seem the "Hey take a picture of me" type.
I hear ya man. I was just kidding with ya.

I found out that a friend of mine gets to draw blood for the Charger's drug testing next week. She just got back from Palo Alto to do the same thing for the 49ers.

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
Manny is an awesome dude. Mario is the super freak he's said to be. I have a few great photos of them. Especially one major cool one of Mario after a game. He walked over to the fans and was right by the stadium wall...very cool...and geezzzz that dude is HUGE!!!

I wish em both well in the NFL. Lookin forward to watchin them both do amazinggggg thangs!

Teresa:)

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
PhilipRivers#1 said:
Thats really cool Conc. He was an ol' Wolfpacker and I'm very jealous ! :tup:

I'm tellin ya...the days of T.A. when that stood for touchdown anytime...not trouble always...and Golden and his flyin'...and Manny, Mario, Philip, Jerricho, Kooistra, Riggs, good ole Sean Berton...LOL...danggg can we roll back time for justa lil while????

Teresa (who sure does miss her Wolfpack!):icon_sad:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Geez, WTF, did NCS lead the nation in Defense or summpm??:icon_shrug: :icon_huh:

PhilipRivers#1

BoltTalker
Mar 14, 2006
BFISA said:
Geez, WTF, did NCS lead the nation in Defense or summpm??:icon_shrug: :icon_huh:
Yes, the first year that Rivers left in 2004, they had the number one defense in the nation.

Unfortunately, they had a horrible qb, and didn't even go to a bowl game that year.

Reactions: SDRaiderH8er

AthensPhilipRiversFan

Mar 13, 2006
PhilipRivers#1 said:
Yes, the first year that Rivers left in 2004, they had the number one defense in the nation.

Unfortunately, they had a horrible qb, and didn't even go to a bowl game that year.

ahh yes the misery...can u imagine THAT defense with Philip as the QB???

INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!! or however the heck u spell it....