I just met A.J. Smith

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
So my wife and I just landed in Maui, and I found that AJ was on the same flight. So I went up to him, introduced myself and told him that he's doing a great job with the team. Man, no matter where I go, the Chargers are always there. :tup:

Here's a photo from 30 mins. ago.

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
ChargerRay said:
So my wife and I just landed in Maui, and I found that AJ was on the same flight. So I went up to him, introduced myself and told him that he's doing a great job with the team. Man, no matter where I go, the Chargers are always there. :tup:

Sweeeeeeet!!

AJ can smile. :yes:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Did you pimp the site and ask for players to come on the pod cast?

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
sdchrger said:
Sweeeeeeet!!

AJ can smile. :yes:
No! That picture is CLEARLY chopped...AJ NEVER smiles...it is seen by agents as a sign of weakness...

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Wait One Fracking Second!

Why Is He There When We Havent Signed Draft Picks Yet!?!?!

Reactions: KimPossible

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
O'reilly said:
Now we know where all that extra cap money went!!!:icon_evil:
I guess Donnie can rest easy, he won't be going anywhere this week.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
ChargerRay said:

That's awesome!!! Did you tell him we need access to get player interviews? :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
Shiit here I am working night and day on trying to improve the roster and that SOB is in Hawaii? :icon_wtf:
BLASPHEMY !!! :icon_mad: :icon_finger: :icon_finger: :icon_finger:

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
leisure said:
Shiit here I am working night and day on trying to improve the roster and that SOB is in Hawaii? :icon_wtf:
Ya think Old Man Spannos knows AJ just spent Donnie's bonus money?

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
It's nice to see that the hardest working man in football can actually carve a few days out of his schedule for himself. Lord knows if anyone deserves it it's AJ.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
A.J. went to get some gash - slice - trim - mogambo. :nana_love: :drool: :nana_rasta: :tounge: :gaga:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Great pic Charger Ray. :yes: That was nice of AJ to stop and pose for that pic. He might be turning into a people person. :icon_shrug: :lol:

We took a bunch of pics at the Padres game today.... and will post them later on RWA... :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Did anyone see Ms. A.J. ?

A.J. has a ball and chain (just kidding Ms. God) just in case she is a fan here :icon_eek:

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
leisure said:
Man once again you bring in the gay crap and kill yet another thread and have that faag eldwin following you. Man your name should be thread killer :lol:

You lost leisure so now watch your post count go to zippo....bye
Funny how you complain about me making a gay comment and then call Derwin a fag all in the same sentence. :icon_tease:

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
Did anyone see Ms. A.J. ?

A.J. has a ball and chain (just kidding Ms. God) just in case she is a fan here :icon_eek:
I bet she's got a big rack. :yes: