I just met A.J. Smith

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
So my wife and I just landed in Maui, and I found that AJ was on the same flight. So I went up to him, introduced myself and told him that he's doing a great job with the team. Man, no matter where I go, the Chargers are always there. :tup:

Here's a photo from 30 mins. ago.

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
ChargerRay said:
So my wife and I just landed in Maui, and I found that AJ was on the same flight. So I went up to him, introduced myself and told him that he's doing a great job with the team. Man, no matter where I go, the Chargers are always there. :tup:

Sweeeeeeet!!

AJ can smile. :yes:

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Did you pimp the site and ask for players to come on the pod cast?

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
sdchrger said:
Sweeeeeeet!!

AJ can smile. :yes:
No! That picture is CLEARLY chopped...AJ NEVER smiles...it is seen by agents as a sign of weakness...

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Wait One Fracking Second!

Why Is He There When We Havent Signed Draft Picks Yet!?!?!

Reactions: KimPossible

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
O'reilly said:
Now we know where all that extra cap money went!!!:icon_evil:
I guess Donnie can rest easy, he won't be going anywhere this week.

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
ChargerRay said:

That's awesome!!! Did you tell him we need access to get player interviews? :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
Shiit here I am working night and day on trying to improve the roster and that SOB is in Hawaii? :icon_wtf:
BLASPHEMY !!! :icon_mad: :icon_finger: :icon_finger: :icon_finger:

O'reilly

Aug 29, 2005
leisure said:
Shiit here I am working night and day on trying to improve the roster and that SOB is in Hawaii? :icon_wtf:
Ya think Old Man Spannos knows AJ just spent Donnie's bonus money?

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
It's nice to see that the hardest working man in football can actually carve a few days out of his schedule for himself. Lord knows if anyone deserves it it's AJ.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
A.J. went to get some gash - slice - trim - mogambo. :nana_love: :drool: :nana_rasta: :tounge: :gaga:

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Great pic Charger Ray. :yes: That was nice of AJ to stop and pose for that pic. He might be turning into a people person. :icon_shrug: :lol:

We took a bunch of pics at the Padres game today.... and will post them later on RWA... :icon_mrgreen:

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Did anyone see Ms. A.J. ?

A.J. has a ball and chain (just kidding Ms. God) just in case she is a fan here :icon_eek:

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
leisure said:
Man once again you bring in the gay crap and kill yet another thread and have that faag eldwin following you. Man your name should be thread killer :lol:

You lost leisure so now watch your post count go to zippo....bye
Funny how you complain about me making a gay comment and then call Derwin a fag all in the same sentence. :icon_tease:

sdchrger

Dec 8, 2005
Trumpet_Man said:
Did anyone see Ms. A.J. ?

A.J. has a ball and chain (just kidding Ms. God) just in case she is a fan here :icon_eek:
I bet she's got a big rack. :yes: