• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I have arrived

Rule12b

Sorry, I figured an egomaniacal thread was the appropriate manner for me to announce my retirement from the UT and Chargers.com boards to make this stop numero uno for Bolt discussions.

Lately at SDUT I was really getting irritated by the Foley stuff. And generally, the folks who I like to hear from, migrated here. Having said all that, allow me to open with a snatch of verse for Sunday's game:

The Titans are set to head out west
Kneeling before Champions is the waiting test
Though we know the Raiders swallow best
The Bolts will still make this a domination fest

Collins better slam some Jack Daniels
Maybe find solace in the eyes of his pet spaniels
He is in for another vicious beating
Yet a fifth brutal Charger-provided decleating

I hope he likes the San Diego skies
As visions of Merriman fill his eyes
Soon all we'll hear are defeated Titan cries
Wondering how to salvage their season, I surmise.:icon_mrgreen:

Hey Trump, still got that seat? I might offer up my pair for sale and take it. I'm lookin' solo this weekend.

See y'all at the game, I cannot wait.:bolt:

Trumpet_Man

Rule12b said:
Sorry, I figured an egomaniacal thread was the appropriate manner for me to announce my retirement from the UT and Chargers.com boards to make this stop numero uno for Bolt discussions.

Lately at SDUT I was really getting irritated by the Foley stuff. And generally, the folks who I like to hear from, migrated here. Having said all that, allow me to open with a snatch of verse for Sunday's game:

Hey Trump, still got that seat? I might offer up my pair for sale and take it. I'm lookin' solo this weekend.

Hey you found where the "A" list of posters hang-out. :icon_mrgreen:

I still have Linda's ticket and let me talk to her one more time in about an hour from now.

Stay tuned.

Rule12b said:
Lately at SDUT I was really getting irritated by the Foley stuff. And generally, the folks who I like to hear from, migrated here.
There is only about 12 seperate threads about Foley on the first page alone.

Not too much.:icon_huh:

Rule12b said:

Welcome man! This truely is the home of shameless Charger talk and "A" list posters.

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Another guy who sided with the UT in the UT vs. MTL dumps the UT, what a surprise :icon_rofl:

Remember R12B no personal attacks or you get the can. I am your friend now so let's keep it that way. Oh yah and my lil buddy leisure is your friend too :yes:

Trumpet_Man

SanDiegoRon said:
oh yeah, I faintly recall he was the one that wanted BETTER tickets... :icon_evil:

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:
Linda wants face value for her seat and said that if I did not give her what she wanted - I was fuc't.......:icon_eek:

Boltdiehard

Yeah yeah welcome and all that bullshit.

Now please make a contribution in the Bolthead Cheer thread located in the adult section.

Since you seem to like showing them off nice rack on g/f. :tup: :bolt:

boltssbbound

Shamrock said:
NWBoltfan pm'd me at the UT wondering where everyone has gone.

I told him to come join the party here too. Should be along one of these days.

The list is growing .........
I PM'ed Tim Edgar today to complain about him closing a thread. I was nice about it, but just kind of told him things over there were going downhill. I mentioned than many of the best posters don't even post there anymore. He responded with, "Really? People have left? Who?" :icon_rofl:

Trumpet_Man

Yo RULE12b - Ms. Trumpie's ticket is available. Her terms were not negotiable. She wants face value only and said not to spill beer on the neighbors. :lol: :bolt:

See you Sunday.

We are in View 37 (50 Yard line). :icon_party:

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Rule12b said:

you didn't "retire", you "graduated".

Good to see you dude, welcome aboard!!!

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Trumpet_Man said:
Yo RULE12b - Ms. Trumpie's ticket is available. Her terms were not negotiable. She wants face value only and said not to spill beer on the neighbors. :lol: :bolt:

See you Sunday.

We are in View 37 (50 Yard line). :icon_party:
LOLLLLLLLLLL

Rule12b said:

Hey Rule12b!

Welcome to the "ONE"!!

Keep that Octobolt fully stocked for the Nov 5th as I will be making my annual roadie to the "ONE" tailgate. :icon_party: