I have an idea on a banner for this site.

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

skiman

BoltTalker
Aug 8, 2005
Can anyone make a animation banner.

The idea for this is to have a picture of the SD stadium in the middle and during the night and lighting bolts striking it from the sky and on the right of the banner a picture of LT and on the Left a picture of Gates. Then Bolt Talk pops up and bolts hit that with the fraise you use. What do you guys think.

Can it be done?

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
If anything is done, it ha to be done on a specific template and size. Let me know if anyone is interested in helping with a new banner. :D

ChargerBoy

BoltTalker
Jul 29, 2005
I don't have flash, but that's the only thing I'd use for a banner/intro. I would NOT use a .gif file as a banner, I've seen it done...not pretty.

But if you have anyone that has Flash, I'd ask them

my $.02

ChargerBoy

BoltTalker
Jul 29, 2005
Thanks Ray, I've been a bit busy with school and whatnot, but I hope to be around more often.