I feel violated...

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jairock5

BoltTalker
Sep 21, 2006
List the materials on the tag ex. 95% nylon 5% polyester.

The 2006 Authentic Bolt jerseys are made in Korea the materials consists of 95% nylon 5% polyester. The authentics from the previous years were made in El Salvador-100% nylon 10% spandex

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com

Jairock5

BoltTalker
Sep 21, 2006
I bought 8 authentics from the NFL shop and reebok.com. I bought one jersey for $70 on ebay- FAKE! I put the fake jersey to good use- its folded up nicely on a frame.

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
who cares, at least if you spill beer all over it you won't care about destroying your $80 or freaking $120 authentic replica whatever.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
thejdog said:
Of course that is fake.

If a deal is too good to be true, it usually is......$29 come on.
Anything off E-BAY let alone the mother friggin price - fuc - just stop right there.

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
well i payed more than 29 dolars for mine. im not that upset at the fact that its not 100% authentic, its the principal. frickin shiesters everywhere and THEY MUST BE STOPPED. i still prefer this jersey over a 75 dollar fruit roll up replica.

TheLash

Aug 8, 2006
!~BOLT~! said:
i think i did indeed get a fake merriman jersey and want to know how to tell the difference. any tell tell signs would be very appreciated for the chargers baby blues:no:
First off if yours says MERRYMAN it's probably fake.:icon_wink:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Well, I know that the authentic ones from REPUTABLE sites are around $270 to $300.

So, if you are getting a "deal" on a supposed authentic for only $70 or so, then it's likely a fake.

If anything, I'd put the verified authentic in the display case, and the fake one I would wear around, not worrying as much about getting food and drink on it.

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
It cracks me up that this stuff concerns people. Not being a rapper, I wear my jerseys 16 times a year- hopefully more if we make the playoffs. It's not that I can't afford a "real" authentic, it's that I don't care. If some dork called me out for wearing a chinese knock off, I would laugh my ass off that he knew.

Wear it, be happy, go Bolts.

Reactions: turbo_turtle

!~BOLT~!

Oct 2, 2006
www.finerfinishdetailing.com
electric chair, i agree what youre saying, well for some part. it's the fact that the description of the item states its authenticity and if thats not the case its pretty shitty they say they are. im not dissapointed i dont have the real mccoy, i still stare down my jersey like tiny tim on a xmas goose. im an honest person and dont like seeing dishonest people (scumbags) making profit with false descriptions.

i wear a chargers jersey probably fifty times a year. if i had more id most likely wear one more often.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Electric Chair said:
It cracks me up that this stuff concerns people. Not being a rapper, I wear my jerseys 16 times a year- hopefully more if we make the playoffs. It's not that I can't afford a "real" authentic, it's that I don't care. If some dork called me out for wearing a chinese knock off, I would laugh my ass off that he knew.

Wear it, be happy, go Bolts.
word, 'cept I wear alla mine ahelluva lot more often.

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
!~BOLT~! said:
electric chair, i agree what youre saying, well for some part. it's the fact that the description of the item states its authenticity and if thats not the case its pretty shitty they say they are. im not dissapointed i dont have the real mccoy, i still stare down my jersey like tiny tim on a xmas goose. im an honest person and dont like seeing dishonest people (scumbags) making profit with false descriptions.

i wear a chargers jersey probably fifty times a year. if i had more id most likely wear one more often.
If it's that important, drop three bills and know that you got the real deal. If I wore jerseys 15% of the time like you, I might worry about it.

I don't.

Reactions: WonderSlug

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
I wear my cheapie $20 Chargers jersey I bought at Wal-Mart on gameday.

I also wear it sometimes when I go to a sports bar.

Although, I'm eyeing a nice $75 Chargers suede jacket I saw at Wal-Mart last week.