• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I feel violated...

!~BOLT~!

i think i did indeed get a fake merriman jersey and want to know how to tell the difference. any tell tell signs would be very appreciated for the chargers baby blues:no:

List the materials on the tag ex. 95% nylon 5% polyester.

The 2006 Authentic Bolt jerseys are made in Korea the materials consists of 95% nylon 5% polyester. The authentics from the previous years were made in El Salvador-100% nylon 10% spandex

SDRay

Let's go Fleet! #BoatUp #AnchorDown
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster

!~BOLT~!

The pictures featured on ebay mean ****. A person can sell you a product using a picture from a legit site.

bastards. mine says polyester four times then the size number.

I bought 8 authentics from the NFL shop and reebok.com. I bought one jersey for $70 on ebay- FAKE! I put the fake jersey to good use- its folded up nicely on a frame.

exodus

who cares, at least if you spill beer all over it you won't care about destroying your $80 or freaking $120 authentic replica whatever.

!~BOLT~!

well i payed more than 29 dolars for mine. im not that upset at the fact that its not 100% authentic, its the principal. frickin shiesters everywhere and THEY MUST BE STOPPED. i still prefer this jersey over a 75 dollar fruit roll up replica.

TheLash

!~BOLT~! said:
i think i did indeed get a fake merriman jersey and want to know how to tell the difference. any tell tell signs would be very appreciated for the chargers baby blues:no:
First off if yours says MERRYMAN it's probably fake.:icon_wink:

WonderSlug

Well, I know that the authentic ones from REPUTABLE sites are around $270 to $300.

So, if you are getting a "deal" on a supposed authentic for only $70 or so, then it's likely a fake.

If anything, I'd put the verified authentic in the display case, and the fake one I would wear around, not worrying as much about getting food and drink on it.

Electric Chair

It cracks me up that this stuff concerns people. Not being a rapper, I wear my jerseys 16 times a year- hopefully more if we make the playoffs. It's not that I can't afford a "real" authentic, it's that I don't care. If some dork called me out for wearing a chinese knock off, I would laugh my *** off that he knew.

Wear it, be happy, go Bolts.

!~BOLT~!

electric chair, i agree what youre saying, well for some part. it's the fact that the description of the item states its authenticity and if thats not the case its pretty ****** they say they are. im not dissapointed i dont have the real mccoy, i still stare down my jersey like tiny tim on a xmas goose. im an honest person and dont like seeing dishonest people (scumbags) making profit with false descriptions.

i wear a chargers jersey probably fifty times a year. if i had more id most likely wear one more often.

BFISA

Electric Chair said:
It cracks me up that this stuff concerns people. Not being a rapper, I wear my jerseys 16 times a year- hopefully more if we make the playoffs. It's not that I can't afford a "real" authentic, it's that I don't care. If some dork called me out for wearing a chinese knock off, I would laugh my *** off that he knew.

Wear it, be happy, go Bolts.
word, 'cept I wear alla mine ahelluva lot more often.

Electric Chair

!~BOLT~! said:
electric chair, i agree what youre saying, well for some part. it's the fact that the description of the item states its authenticity and if thats not the case its pretty ****** they say they are. im not dissapointed i dont have the real mccoy, i still stare down my jersey like tiny tim on a xmas goose. im an honest person and dont like seeing dishonest people (scumbags) making profit with false descriptions.

i wear a chargers jersey probably fifty times a year. if i had more id most likely wear one more often.
If it's that important, drop three bills and know that you got the real deal. If I wore jerseys 15% of the time like you, I might worry about it.

I don't.

WonderSlug

I wear my cheapie $20 Chargers jersey I bought at Wal-Mart on gameday.

I also wear it sometimes when I go to a sports bar.

Although, I'm eyeing a nice $75 Chargers suede jacket I saw at Wal-Mart last week.