I didnt think we could do it. I admit.

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
M

matilack

Man o man, that was the ugliest defensive game I've witnessed in my short lifetime.
I admit I had given up in the 2nd quarter. So feel free to send me as much hate mail as you want.

Rivers/Tomlinson=MVPs!!!

SDLiving

Oct 8, 2006
matilack said:
Man o man, that was the ugliest defensive game I've witnessed in my short lifetime.
I admit I had given up in the 2nd quarter. So feel free to send me as much hate mail as you want.

Rivers/Tomlinson=MVPs!!!
Live and learn man...they aren't all pretty. Take the "W" however it comes.

(and in the futrure - wait until ALL 4 quarters are played ;) )

montanabolthead

BoltTalker
Sep 16, 2006
This one had shades of the 1981 Chargers/dolphins game. We showed a lot of character today! Don't feel bad, I half expected us to get spanked too.:bolt:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
On the bright side
we can score 50pts
I don't think Denver can score more then 20
So Defense, we gotta hold them to 20pts, just 20pts :icon_tease:

M

matilack

Electric Chair said:
On the bright side, maybe this is your last stupid thread of the week. Alas, tomorrow is Monday, the start of a new week......
Maybe your right. I promise never to doubt them again.:icon_toast:

mapcap55

BoltTalker
Aug 21, 2006
Electric Chair said:
On the bright side, maybe this is your last stupid thread of the week. Alas, tomorrow is Monday, the start of a new week......
:icon_rofl:

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.
Stupid rule...:lol: