I Am Dissapointed!!!!!!

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
Of course it did not end. We have 1000 years of death, destruction, pestulence, plauges, wars, tyrants, and pre-recorded political calls during dinner before the world ends. This just started the clock ticking...

Man, your such a worry wart...
 

LT teh ghost

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
943
298
200
Concudan said:
Of course it did not end. We have 1000 years of death, destruction, pestulence, plauges, wars, tyrants, and pre-recorded political calls during dinner before the world ends. This just started the clock ticking...

Man, your such a worry wart...


You forgot to throw american idol in there.....
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
LT teh ghost said:
I am sure ryan seacrest is a candidate for the anti-christ.
Discovery had a special last night on the anti-christ. They pointed out that the anti-christ would use economics as a weapon, and it poited out that the bible says that no one will be able to buy anything without his mark on it.

It was clear to me at that point....

BILL GATES IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!
 

LT teh ghost

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
943
298
200
Concudan said:
Discovery had a special last night on the anti-christ. They pointed out that the anti-christ would use economics as a weapon, and it poited out that the bible says that no one will be able to buy anything without his mark on it.

It was clear to me at that point....

BILL GATES IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!


He may help the anti-christ, but no nerd will be the anti-christ
 

SDRaiderH8er

Well-Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
11,372
1,848
350
62
Concudan said:
Of course it did not end. We have 1000 years of death, destruction, pestulence, plauges, wars, tyrants, and pre-recorded political calls during dinner before the world ends. This just started the clock ticking...

Man, your such a worry wart...
You forgot to mention thats when the Raiders won their last super bowl.
 

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
LT teh ghost said:
He may help the anti-christ, but no nerd will be the anti-christ
:icon_rofl:


My take:

He will have the same charisma and following as Hitler (etc) It's predicted that he will make great changes to help mankind at a time when it's very much needed. I believe when his identify is eventually revealed, many will be surprised... as they will have thought of him as some kind of savior..... (in the beginning)
 

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
15,905
1,963
350
not here
Thumper said:
The end of the world is December 21st, 2012. Do a search on that date and you'll find out why. :icon_shrug:
My birthday is 12/19.... Note to self... In 2012, party on your birthday like it's 1999...:icon_rofl: :icon_banana:
 

LT teh ghost

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
943
298
200
carrie1219 said:
My birthday is 12/19.... Note to self... In 2012, party on your birthday like it's 1999...:icon_rofl: :icon_banana:


Give me a call...you know...with the world ending and all :icon_wink:
 

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
13,349
1,338
350
www.bolttalk.com
LT teh ghost said:
they are not even around anymore, sad that they couldn't even make it to their own end of the world party.
No, their civilization crumbled around 900AD I believe. Just from memory so don't quote me on that date. The thing is that in 2012 on the winter solstice, an astronomical anomoly happens. The sun, the earth and "Sacred Tree" (The milky Way Galaxy) aline perfectly. Think of it this way. If the gaxaxy was a planet and the earth was a ship sailing the seas of this planet. Dec. 21st, 2012 would be the exact time we crossed the equator. Maybe there's so bad mojo in the other hemispere of the galaxy. I don't know. Pretty amazing that the Mayans had predicted this from observations before the time of Christ.

I have also heard that some that study Mayan history believe that Dec. 21st 2012 is the end and a begining. So when that date is reached, the calendar simply starts over. The Mayan calendar starts on August 11th, 3114 B.C.. This date was more important to them than the end date. They related this date to the birth of their gods. Could 12.21.20012 be the date the gods return? Who knows? Any Mayan experts want to comment?
 

LT teh ghost

Well-Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
943
298
200
Thumper said:
No, their civilization crumbled around 900AD I believe. Just from memory so don't quote me on that date. The thing is that in 2012 on the winter solstice, an astronomical anomoly happens. The sun, the earth and "Sacred Tree" (The milky Way Galaxy) aline perfectly. Think of it this way. If the gaxaxy was a planet and the earth was a ship sailing the seas of this planet. Dec. 21st, 2012 would be the exact time we crossed the equator. Maybe there's so bad mojo in the other hemispere of the galaxy. I don't know. Pretty amazing that the Mayans had predicted this from observations before the time of Christ.

I have also heard that some that study Mayan history believe that Dec. 21st 2012 is the end and a begining. So when that date is reached, the calendar simply starts over. The Mayan calendar starts on August 11th, 3114 B.C.. This date was more important to them than the end date. They related this date to the birth of their gods. Could 12.21.20012 be the date the gods return? Who knows? Any Mayan experts want to comment?



I wish we could restart our calender cause i wanna party likes it's 1999 again :icon_banana:
 

Boltdiehard

Well-Known Member
Jan 5, 2006
4,805
1,007
340
I was paying bills last night and it was kinda weird putting the date on them. :icon_eek:
 

rexy2006

Well-Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
10,218
1,794
350
San Diego
LT teh ghost said:
I wish we could restart our calender cause i wanna party likes it's 1999 again :icon_banana:
I'm wit you, Ghosty. :tup:

To party like that, now you have to wait until it's 2099.:icon_sad: