How did bolttalk.com get punked?

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Electric Chair

May 23, 2006
leisure said:
I want to officially announce I am leaving the BT forum to be with SF over at Charger Planet :icon_mrgreen:
By the looks of it he definitely could use the company. :lol:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
If they don't put bolttalk up there I'm going straight to Peter King. I will write him a letter and tell him how I feel SI is treating him like crap because he's the greatest writer in the nation and how he should hold out for more money :icon_razz:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
Actually it saddens me to see all these Charger forums that are basically identical in nature. I yearn for the time when there is just one big MEGA Super Charger forum but I guess human nature will not allow that. I blame all of this on you and FO for quitting. We were that close to having utopia :icon_evil:
L do you remember how sad I was when they quit? I knew my days were numbered......

SanDiegoRon

BoltTalker
Jan 13, 2006
Electric Chair said:
From the pages of the UT Forum:

At least show a site that has some traffic...
WTF is that all about??? :icon_shrug:
Friar is prolific... Nice Job Fri... :tup:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
:lol: My opinion is that I think they do not want true rabid fans forum to be highlighted of the Chargers and also SI.com wants to hear a lot of chirping Crickets as well.:lol:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Electric Chair said:
From the pages of the UT Forum:

At least show a site that has some traffic... Here is the forum index over at that site:

WTF is that all about??? :icon_shrug:
Maybe it's a reward for hotlinking all the SI articles for the past month? :icon_shrug:

Try doing the same here and see if BT suddenly appears on their radar.

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
No disrespect intended... BUT... this site doesn't need the endorsement of SI or anyone. Fans are and will continue to find their way here, endorsements or not. :tup:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
carrie1219 said:
No disrespect intended... BUT... this site doesn't need the endorsement of SI or anyone. Fans are and will continue to find their way here, endorsements or not. :tup:
Yah seriously leisure and I came here after committing ji had and this place started exploding just like we promised. Coincidence? :no: See what a single one of you can do? Everything is a stepping stone. Each person that joins can lead to another person joining and so on to infinity. And oh yeah like 20 people from the UT joined BT in the past week alone. Bolttalk is the house that LOVE built!!! :icon_rofl:

SDRay

#GoIrish #Aztecs #SDGulls #Raiders #THFC #RipCity
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Jun 20, 2005
Chula Vista, CA
www.afsportsforum.com
carrie1219 said:
Agreed. Charger fans know where to find us. :tup:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
leisure said:
Oh BS boltalk.com is like a homeless shelter or a refugee camp....We were thrown out of our homes and needed a place to live and decided to stay :icon_mrgreen:
Hey you can go ahead thinking bolttalk.com is a two star Days Inn but I think we have it great here :thumbup: :nana_dance: :nana_dance:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
leisure said:
Oh BS boltalk.com is like a homeless shelter or a refugee camp....We were thrown out of our homes and needed a place to live and decided to stay :icon_mrgreen:
That might be true for a few...

But not for most. :lol:

MtlBoltsFan

Jun 27, 2006
Thumper said:
You trying to get on my good side MTL? :icon_eek: :tup:
Hay I made peace with RMancil and SDC that's enough for now but you're on my waiting list. Would a man trying to get on your good side vow to take all of your trophies from you :icon_mrgreen:

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
MtlBoltsFan said:
Hay I made peace with RMancil and SDC that's enough for now but you're on my waiting list. Would a man trying to get on your good side vow to take all of your trophies from you :icon_mrgreen:
It's on like Donkey Kong. I'm taking ALL your trophies. :lol:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
eldwin said:
Bolttalk has become my home for Charger talk.

... but it's fun to smack down Old School and Booman over at the other site.:lol:
Well, at least ol stool :lol: :yes: :yes: :tup: :icon_rofl:

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Y'all can find Charger talk anywhere...this is the home of Rep anda kick-asss web-cam...and the Ladies that love us!!:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: :tup: