HEY DEAN SPANOS

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Perfect for a SB Halftime this year....cancel whoever the hell they picked lololol.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Perfect for a SB Halftime this year....cancel whoever the hell they picked lololol.
Tell me something you techno youngins.....ever year, irregardless of whatever performer, band, singer that the NFL picks for the halftime show....no matter how great these performers have a great 'sound' ...fro the Rolling Stones to a Bruce Springsteen....the TV audio is terrible. The sound is weak, the impact of the music is not there....at all.
I mean even the Godfather of Soul would sound like a commercial jingle. I expect a great performance and it's nothing. Nothing.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Tell me something you techno youngins.....ever year, irregardless of whatever performer, band, singer that the NFL picks for the halftime show....no matter how great these performers have a great 'sound' ...fro the Rolling Stones to a Bruce Springsteen....the TV audio is terrible. The sound is weak, the impact of the music is not there....at all.
I mean even the Godfather of Soul would sound like a commercial jingle. I expect a great performance and it's nothing. Nothing.
the problem I think is all the shows are huge productions so the real music and artistry gets lost in all that glitz. American Idol morphed into that schit and it got really bad when Cowell moved over to another show.....I forget what it was called but it was before America's Got Talent. Yeah I too hate the SB halftime shows....they are not at all artistic. Wasn't Tom Petty on one of em? Hell if that guy doesn't nail it then the producer has completely effed things up....thanks a lot NFL.