Help plz, need your help makin a vid

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
Oct 28, 2006
I am trying to make a vid of the chargers and would appretiate any help you could offer finding downloadable highlights/other vids, etc.

i case your wondering wut song is in the backgound i gettin "Let the bodies hit the Floor" By rob Zombie

Anything is appretiated

nickelbolt

Fuggedaboutit
Aug 20, 2006
VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN said:
I am trying to make a vid of the chargers and would appretiate any help you could offer finding downloadable highlights/other vids, etc.

i case your wondering wut song is in the backgound i gettin "Let the bodies hit the Floor" By rob Zombie

Anything is appretiated
UH... I can't help with the vids. But I am pretty sure that Zombie did not sing that song.

I'm also positive that word you spelled is supposed to be "APPRECIATED"...

Good luck!! :tup:

Nomadic Bolt Fan

Jul 21, 2006
Wandering in Oregon.
VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN said:

Anything is appretiated
That song is by Drowning Pool.