• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hellz Ya Bolts!!!

M

matilack

Its about time Marty took the leash off Rivers!!! This win definantly goes to him, only one pick and it was more Parkers fault then his.

Were never gona hear from the Squeeler fans again

COME ON BOLT FANS SHARE THE JOY!!!!:nana_dance::icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :nana_guitar::rockout:

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
You see Marty this is what you call OFFENSE
when you throw the ball you often MOVE the ball and then you can score.

Seriously I tore Marty a new one last week but by the same token he did a good job tonight making adjustments and opening it up, I gotta give him credit here.

Good job Marty

M

matilack

PostAnteaterCharger said:
You see Marty this is what you call OFFENSE
when you throw the ball you often MOVE the ball and then you can score.

Seriously I tore Marty a new one last week but by the same token he did a good job tonight making adjustments and opening it up, I gotta give him credit here.

Good job Marty
Yep, gotta give marty his props!!

I think he grew balls tonight when it comes to Rivers, Definantly Rivers player of the game

Gotta admit, I thought things looked pretty flaky in the first quarter. But the second quarter on, it was Bolts all the way! Glad Marty decided to cut Rivers loose. He threw some outrageous passes didn't he? The offense was hitting on all cylinders and the defense cleaned up for us. Great game!!:bolt:

M

matilack

montanabolthead said:
Gotta admit, I thought things looked pretty flaky in the first quarter. But the second quarter on, it was Bolts all the way! Glad Marty decided to cut Rivers loose. He threw some outrageous passes didn't he? The offense was hitting on all cylinders and the defense cleaned up for us. Great game!!:bolt:
Rivers made some fantastic passes, he could be the real deal, this game belongs to him.

matilack said:
Yep, gotta give marty his props!!

I think he grew balls tonight when it comes to Rivers, Definitely Rivers player of the game
Pics of Shammie's bull's balls were the good luck charm... :lol:

:icon_toast: Its about time Marty took the leash off Rivers!!! This win definantly goes to him, only one pick and it was more Parkers fault then his.

COME ON BOLT FANS SHARE THE JOY!!!!:nana_dance::icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :nana_guitar::rockout:[/QUOTE]

I#m proud to be a Charger Fan an share the happiness with you all.:tup:

TheLash

cranberry said:
:icon_toast: Its about time Marty took the leash off Rivers!!! This win definantly goes to him, only one pick and it was more Parkers fault then his.

COME ON BOLT FANS SHARE THE JOY!!!!:nana_dance::icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :nana_guitar::rockout:
I#m proud to be a Charger Fan an share the happiness with you all.:tup:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Cranberry!:nana_dance:

This is one great Powder Blue Chargers night to be a fan of the Bolts.:five: :icon_toast: :icon_banana: :icon_beerbang: :icon_banana: :icon_toast: :five:

!!!!!GO CHARGERS!!!!!